Chapter 16 part 2

CAUTION
Smut ahead ;)

[NOT EDITED]

Naruto P.O.V

Sasuke was so huge and thick. All I could do was gawk at it. I smirked and finally put the head in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it and looked up at the blushing raven. He looked so cute when he blushed. My lips moved down his thick shaft.

"Fu-fuck, babe." Sasuke grunted as I moved my head up and down, teasing the head every time I went up. Being the generous bitch I am I fondled his balls and sucked vigorously.

When I knew he was getting close I took his dick out of my mouth with a pop. "Narutooo, please don't stop." Sasuke wined and frowned. I just giggled and stood up, slowly unbuttoning my pants. "Just wait baby, you will feel so much better in a bit." I smirked and turned around. I bent over as I pulled my pants down and wiggled my bum a little, just to tease him.

"I really, really like you Sasuke~" I exclaimed as I pulled my boxers down to reveal the goods. I was feeling so sexy and teasing I sat on Sasuke's lap facing him and rubbed my amazing bum on him.

"Please fuck me." I moaned as he slapped my ass. "Don't worry, baby. I'm going to fuck you so good." He said as he picked me up and threw me on the bed. He sexily crawled up to me and kissed my thighs, up to my torso and finally to my lips. I was for sure in heaven. This feeling was so great I felt like I was floating.

Sasuke P.O.V

My hand reached down and stroked Naruto's member. I kissed his lips to his neck and began to leave small hickeys. I was getting harder every minute that passed by, and Naruto's moans was going to make me explode.

I reached over to the nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lube and a condom. "Safety first, right?" I said in between breathes of excitement. This cute blonde under me just smiled and nodded. His face was so red and cute. I just smiled and opened the condom, throwing the wrapper to god knows where.
I slid the slimy latex condom over my member and kissed Naruto.

"Hurry up, please." Naruto whispered impatiently. I nodded and pulled his legs over my shoulder. I chuckled as he looked at me surprised and excited. I squirted some lube on my fingers, making sure to spread it evenly. I wiped some on to Naruto's little asshole. My finger slowly pushed in and was quickly enveloped in a tight and warm space.

Naruto groaned and scrunched his nose. "Does it hurt?" I asked and stopped my movements. "N-no, keep going." He smiled and bucked his hips.

I continued to move my fingers, adding more fingers as I loosened him up. When I felt like he was loosened up enough, I lubed up my dick and positioned myself to his entrance. I slowly pushed in and I swear I was going to cum right there and then. It felt like a tight and hot pillow just hugging my dick.

I stay in that position, the tip just in him as I moved ever so slightly until he became comfortable. "Move more baby." This cute blonde wrapped his legs around my waist as I pushed deeper and sped up my pace.

The room became steamy and hot as moans and the sound of skin slapping bounced off the walls and I swear the neighbors could hear our little love session. I kissed his neck repeatedly as my thrusts became sloppier and more aggressive. A warm feeling grew inside my stomach and I grunted and moaned into this sexy blondes ear.

"S-sasuke I'm going to cum!" Naruto moaned as he fiercely pumped his hard dick. Hot white streams squirted onto our stomachs. I thrusted even faster and the warm feeling became even warmer until white flashed before my eyes and a grunt came out of my mouth. I released into his ass and stayed there for a while, dazed at that incredible feeling that enveloped my whole being. I pulled out cum immediately pooling out of his ass.

I kissed Naruto's plump pink lips down to his neck, pulling him into my chest as I laid down. "I love you Naruto. You're mine." My breath slowed as our eyes grew heavy, sending us into the most amazing sleep ever.
___________

I feel like the ending seemed so rushed but I'm honestly happy how this smut thing turned out. I haven't had the time to focus on Wattpad because of school and relationships and stuff. I really hope I find the motivation to be more active. Love you guys
-Dobe10