Chapter 10

Hello guys! I know its been a while but I'm back! I finally have motivation to start writing again! Well for this story and a little bit for my other ones. Anyways, hopefully I can update for the rest of the summer.

Warning- contains homophobia/harsh words (I don't know how to explain it)

[NOT EDITED]

I can't wait! Sasuke and I will be together forever! And hopefully that faggot will be out of our lives forever. I'll make sure he is. I don't want him to get in the way of our love! I'll do anything to make our love stronger!

Even if it means I have to get rid of someone for good then I'll do it. Oh Naruto, hopefully you watch your back.

Naruto's P.O.V

"So how are you?" Sai said as he let himself in. I raised my eyebrow and slowly closed the front door. "I'm great" I reply "how are you?"

"Great? I thought you would be devastated. Anyways I am splendid." He says smiling in a happy but worried way. He's pretty weird today. I nod in response and motion him towards the couch. I stop as I see him plop on the couch as if he were the owner of it.

"Why would you think I was devastated?" I sat down on the end of the couch. He looked at the ceiling then me.

"Well the last time we talked you went to his house and I thought you guys would've had a fight or something." A fight? Well it obviously wasn't one.

"Well we didn't have a fight or anything related to that, he just asked me if I was still going to be his main man and I said ye-"

"You said what?! No no no! Oh fuck, are you stupid? Did you really say yes?!" He screamed as he quickly stood up and waved his arms around like a maniac.

"Look, I told you once already, we made up and now its fine, a little bit awkward but fine."

That didn't seem to calm him down at all. After half an hour of pointless arguing he finally let it go.

"Just. Just please be careful Naruto." He said with the most caring but saddest voice ever. I nodded and hugged him.

"I'll be ok." I smiled. "So what did you want to talk about before... This happened?" Sai blushed and pulled back from the hug.

"I was going to ask you something..." He continued. "Go on." I said giving him a smile of reassurance.

He let out a nervous breath. "W-will you uh.... Well um would you like to go out with me...?" Sai said placing his hand on my thigh.

"I-i-" I choked in disbelieve. "Look! You don't have you, its your choice." He said giving me space.

I smiled and decided after a minute or two. Oh I hope Sasuke doesn't find out.

"Yes, I will go out with you."

~

So that was a short and confusing chapter. Anyways, I dyed the tips of my hair red and sbnzhdh. I actually like my hair for once.

I also start school this month but I'm not exactly sure when. Hopefully I get accepted into an art academy so please wish me luck.

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter.

-Dobe10