ImmortalFox:Plans For Another Day boyXboy (ch1)

plans for another day.

Aleks (imortal) POV:

" WHAT THE F()CK SLY" I rage, as he blows up yet another one of my houses.

"Aww is some one a little butt hurt" he says letting out a giggle.

"shut up" I murmur. "Ok guys that's it for today's episode I'm Sly-" "And I'm Aleks buy my shirts" I cut him off "BIEEEEE" he yells. I end my recording there and log out of minecraft.

"Hey Aleks did you hear about me moving into the creature house this week?" He asked with happiness clearly present.......Eddie was always happy, that's what I like about him.

That's right I like Eddie as more than my best friend. And the thought of him going to live with his friends made me sad. He wouldn't have as much time to hang with me. "Aleks did I loose the call?" He asked probably since I didn't respond. "No ....I'm still here and yeah that's great." I tried saying happily but he was my friend and he knew when I was lying.

"Aww is someone gonna miss me?" He asked in a teasing voice "don't worry Aleks I'll always love you" that would have made me jump with joy, but I know he was just joking with me. "F()ck you " I said pulling up the Skype call "aww don't be mad I have a present for you" he says giggling again a bright smile shows up on his face. "Wanna tell me what it is" I say with a small smirk on my face.

"Yep so I was talking to Jordan and he said that they've been your friend for some time and they want to make you a creature too." He says still smiling."w-what .....really, don't f()ck around with me" I say trying not to bring up my hopes, knowing Eddie for as long as I have known him he was f()cking with me.

AN/ i know it's short ........but I don't want to write to much and find no one reads it so when I see a few views I'll post chapter 2

~Katie °3°. <- that right there is our yes OUR face if your bud <-fan name then you can make that face in the comments