Ch21

Aleks POV :

I look down at my hands, wow I can't believe none of it happened that's......that's cruel mind why'd you do that !

"Poor Aleks did you really believe them ",I look up to see Kevin sitting next to me with a smirk. "You passed out after you and Seamus having a drinking contest, and were in a blurry trance for a bit and the guys wanted to trick you in your stupor. You didn't even notice you in the basement and not where the tree was set up. ". I rub my eyes "please don't tell me this is another supposed joke please my head hurts and your just making this worse" I say looking around. "No no buddy don't worry your still dating Eddie aaaaand..... Hey YO Steven ! ", he yells. Steven soon walks down the stairs and leans over the couch. "Yeah?" Kevin leans up and pecks Steven, making a blush slightly Powder his face. "And that ", Kevin says smiling. Sly......sly......"SLY... SLY!", I yell as I get up wobbling abit as I run up the stairs, and right into Eddie holding a water bottle and pain killers. Me almost falling grab onto him and kissing him with passion. When we pull back sly smirks, "well hello mr drunk" he says with a giggle.

~conclusion~

3D person POV:

Sly had re proposed to Aleks when he was fully sober, they had later got married in February of the next year. The majority of their fans were happy, along with the few hate comments. James and Seamus had been doing good James had talked to Eddie about if he should propose yet or not being to shy.

Their youtube group had been going well as usual. Things were going great everything was perfect...... Theeeeeeeeee eeeend ~

Hi so I had a lot of fun writing this and I hope you did too I'm sorry if it wasn't what you wanted.. Please comment your thoughts and tell me and Kaylee what we should do next so yep please comment on this chapter please we need ideas

~Kåtîę