Ch20

Hey guys katie here ^_^

Aleks POV:

~Christmas time~

We all sit around the tree we had set up. We being all the creatures and the ones with girl friends as well. As well as Kevin and the other Steven, and a few other friends. Kevin and Steven had said they had been together for 3 months now, Eddie and me and Seamus and James telling our friends that didn't know about us. Every body was cheery and happy even ze was who seemed to be pretty cuddly with spoon. After recording a Christmas special video for the fans Eddie pulled me away into the hall way. He got down on one knee and pulled out a box I remembered seeing before in our room.

"Aleks we've been together for quite some time and I wanted to spend the rest of my time with you...Aleks will you marry me ?", he asks. I nod repeaditly,"y-yes of course" I stammer. He puts the silver band on my hand and I stare down at it tears sliding down my face smiling..........

"Aleks for the thousandth time are you ok" some one yells shaking me. I look up then at my finger......no ring w-what no no no. I look up to see every on except Seamus looking at me confused or worried. "What's going on where's Seamus?", I ask rubbing my head confused.

"Aleks stop fucking around dude he's still fighting off being sick and you know that", James says scoffing. "He has?", I ask my eyebrows knitting together even more confused, he didn't seem sick. "Oh god I knew he wasn't messing around when he was like that for two days call some one ", Jordan says looking concerned. "Doing what.... Where is every one is the party over.... You already put the tree down??" This doesn't make any sense. "Aleks what day and month is it ?", Dan says concerned. "December 25 ? What's going on". "Oh god Aleks what happened its June....12th ". I fake a smile,"right right I must have passed out when I tripped and Hit my head on the table" I say remembering "I'm ok really don't worry just really confused"

It was all just a dream ......Eddie didn't marry me...Seamus and James weren't dating ze wasn't trying to get me.....

Ooooh say what now :0 one more chapter :) ~Kåtîę