Up to You

So I'm working on the next chapter and just checking out how you like it, and I saw the comment I was waiting for. That question being: are you going to have any Jeamus ect ? You know other parings made. So thanks CloverNewton for asking because I would personally be ok with adding other parings. So it's up to you I know there's a few of you out there but this is all on you guys you guys need to comment yes or no should there be more parings in here, and if so which parings. If you wanna see it you gotta tell me. Please make this the chapter some of you ghost readers comment help the cause.

So yep comment here telling me parings yes or no which one and other stuff please comment any thing POV paring length(of the story you sickos) just any thing like tell me im not sure if every one was ok with the swearing I am personally ok with typing fuck and stuff but I just wasent sure were you ? Just comment every thing and I'd you read this book tell me in the comments if you wanna be followed because I follow all my followers so please let me know but yeah please comment just every thing and ill talk to you soon.

Also I feel to spark commenting in each chapter I should start like ending it off with a question soo.

Question of the day : what is your favorite creature paring?

Also shout out challenge first commenter to name all the current creatures gets next chapters shout out ^_^ ok bye

~Kåtîę