ImmortalFox:Plans For Another Day boyXboy (ch5)

Aleks POV:

I continue watching the video tears streaming down at how hard I've been laughing. I hear the sound of a door opening or closing and then a minute later im on the ground. what the heck i look around and i see Eddie, laughing his head off. "s-so have you remembered anything while we were gone" Eddie asked with hope in his eyes as he tried to stop laughing. "Not really much" i say trying to think of anything, but nothing just small things from the video. "It's ok come lets go to bed its pretty late." We walk upstairs and separate to our beds. I close my eyes and soon I'm falling asleep.

Eddie's POV :

I wake up in the middle if the night to sounds I open my eyes and look around. It's Aleks. Is he having another bad dream, it made me sad to think I was in his bad dream. I get up and walk over to his bed and sit by him. "Eddie ?" It sounds like he's still asleep but he's confused as to why I'm there. " yeah" I say as i hold his hand in mine. "I thought you left me" he say sadly. "I would never leave you I l-love you" yep I've had the time to think about it and when Aleks was in the hospital it really made me realize that if he died I would miss him because I in fact loved him. "You do" he squeaked "yeah it's ok if you don't feel the same thoe" I say making sure he's still asleep. He doesn't answer so I figured he went to a deeper sleep. So I go to get up but he grabs onto me, "no don't leave" he whimpers. "Ok ok don't worry I said I'd never leave". I get under his covers and cuddle up to him, placing a little kiss to his forehead before going to bed.

Aleks POV :

When i wake up im in our room. I try to get up but i can't i look around to see im cuddling with Eddie, i blush. I look around to see that its only one in the morning so i cuddle up to Sly pushing my head into the side of his neck.

(Little later)

I wake up to someone talking " -prince Aleks " and then I feel some one kiss me on the lips. I slowly start to kiss back, until a surprised person yelps "a-Aleks your awake" I open my eyes to see a surprised Eddie on the ground. " nice way to wake up, if I say so" I say with a smirk. "Oh shut up" he says with a giggle. " uh Aleks about the kiss" I cut him off "no need to talk" I get up get clothing and head into the shower. After I get out I head down stairs to an empty kitchen, down stairs probably. I head down stairs to see Seamus and James playing Mario cart and sly trying to mess up Seamus. I go and sit down down " challenging the master of Mario cart I see" I say every one looks at me "your remembering " Seamus says as he looks back to the screen " guess so "

An/ hey guys I'm not really the best at length and I hope you don't mind that this is sorta short. Don't me mad please ill try to make them longer it's just I wanted to get some thing out for you since it's been a while.

~Kåtîę