ImmortalFox:Plans For Another Day (ch6)

An/ hey guys I just wanted to say a few things. First off I'd like to that the 200 something reads I got with in a small period, it means a lot. I'd also like to that thoes of you who talk to me, and are super nice. Finally I'd like to say thx to you who have commented suggestions or things about the book. :") I could hug every single one of you that's how much this means to me. Enough blah blah lets get on with the book, and please if you think the book is starting to suck please please please tell me and give me some help me. At some point I might ask for help like a co writer idk yet but if I need the help maybe. Ok STORY TIME.

Aleks POV:

I have not posted a video since I moved in heck I don't even know if all my nobs know. Hmm maybe the guys will want to start a new series or play a mini game. I walk down stairs and to where every one is and I ask " any one up for a new series of game play?" "Minecraft" sly suggests "sure" I nod "so who's up for it?" "defiantly" sly says "sure" Seamus nods "ok yeah" James says "ok start tomorrow ?" Some "yeps" were heard. I nod and walk off, back up to my room. I walk in and lay on my bed and close my eyes, things are going well. I'm siting there relaxing then I feel the bed dip. I open my eyes to see Eddie sitting by my side.

"Hi sly" I say with a little wave. He smiles but stays silent, "sly I know I forgot some stuff but I know your not usually quite, I-is some wrong",I ask concern creasing my forehead. "I'm just fine babe", He says with a smile. "Babe?" I ask confused. He leans in and starts kissing me. I sit there in shock for a second, then start kissing back. He smiles and pulls back. "Aleks I like no I love you and it would mean the world to me if you'd be my boyfriend" sly says looking at me with hope in his eyes. He loves me too? " I-I love you to sly, of course I will" I say hugging him.

An/ hey guys so I did half of this one day and the other today and I saw it was up to like 300 that's just wow it inspired me to do more. I also stopped short today because I didn't know how you'd react to to this stuff happening so soon. So if you could comment if this is ok and I should do the next chapter today that would be great. Also give me some advise some tips I'm new here so tips advise how you like or dislike it comment. Talk to you later today maybe bye ^_^

~Kåtîę