Ch13

Jordan's POV:

"Come on ze live in the creature house I can move into Seamus room and you can have mine please" James attempts for the fifth visit recently. To be honest if he were to try to win over Aleks he'd have a better chance if he lived here, not that I'm saying what he's doing is good. "Ok I guess how about I go home tomorrow pack my stuff and you can figure out your situation in Seamus room" ze says. Seamus and James head up probably to move James stuff. I see Aleks and Eddie head up as well. "Hey Eddie can you help me set up some stuff for tree house " Dan says. Ze sees this as a perfect time to try to be with Aleks and he smiles and says "Aleks do you wanna hang out side or something" the two lovers share a frown before heading their separate ways.

Ze's POV:

I've got a good plan ahead that ill role out right about now, ill tell Aleks how I feel about him then when I can get sly away from him some how to kiss James, and get Aleks to walk in on it he'll be weak and come to me looking for comfort. Then ill have my long awaited Aleks all to me.

When we get out there I look at him "Aleks I know you probably don't feel the same but I have to get it off my shoulder, I really like you like as a crush" he's silent for a bit before he responds "looks ze I hope you don't take it the wrong way and all but I really just like you as a friend and I have a boy friend that I'm in love with" I nod " I didn't expect you to like me back I just had to say it". he smiles at me, to which I smile back "I got to go get something " I say getting up. I walk in and see Seamus James and Eddie all playing video games. I wait till I hear the back door opening and that's when I strike I push a standing Eddie onto James lap, that from far away looks like their making out. I hear a shocked gasp and we all look up to see Aleks tears streaming down his face, he runs down stairs to the basement and there's a door slaking shut. "What the hell ze " Eddie says " now Aleks thinks Im cheating on him " he says as he runs down after Aleks.

Aleks POV:

Ze walks inside and I wait out there but I get a bit chilly so I go in go get my jacket to see sly on top of James kissing? What what no. I gasp In surprise and I run out of the room and into the basement and I shut and lock my self in the bathroom crying in the bathtub. Why would he do that to me he told me he loved me, I guess James just appealed to him more. I cry more and hug the hipo sweater close taking in his smell even thoe he doesn't care for me anymore. Maybe he didn't care at all, just said he loved me to toy with me. I cry my self to sleep cuddled up to his sweater.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to knocking on the door and the door knob jiggling. "Aleks Aleks please unlock this door, oh god Seamus he's not answering. Sly says sounding worried. Why does he care shouldn't he care about James. I don't answer I how ever open the door to see sly Seamus and James standing near the door. Eddie sees my face and frowns " my poor baby, it's not what it looks like" he says coming to hug me. So you weren't making out on James lap really??!? I move out of his way causing his frown to grow more. "Aleks please ze pushed me onto James they can both tell you the same" he says sadness present. I just walk up stairs and run into a random room, which after examination I find it to be James room. I sit in a corner pulling my legs to my chest and my head laying on my knees crying. Why would he lie to my face and make the guys lie too? I can't believe it just why how could they?!?!

An/ ill end it there please make sure to comment on the last post about my story idea please I won't work on ch 14 untill I get a few comments so yeah comment on the other chapter and this one and bye ~Kåtîę