Ch11

An/ feel free to tell me this is complete crap because I'm still a bit stuck on what to do so yeah ideas would be welcomed with much love!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picking up from authors POV :

(And just so your not confused in the previous chapter ze was planning to get Aleks to go out with him in case that wasn't clear)

" Don't worry it's all in the plan " ze tells Jordan. Jordan nods in agreement before he realized ze couldn't see him so he said "yeah" before the two ended the call, ze said " try to pull them apart" with that ze hangs up on Jordan. To be honest Jordan wasn't exactly sure why he agreed to help ze split up Aleks and sly so his crazy fantasy of him and Aleks being together pulls be true, but it was a little to late to back out now. His task was to pull apart two lovers best friends from the very young years, he knew it would also probably cost his friendship with the two as well, but it was a risk he was gonna take now.

Jordan went to bed in the the early hours of 5 with thoes thoughts thinking of ways to split them up, cause some turmoil between the two.

Aleks POV:

I wake up to some one shaking me, I smile thinking about his sly yes his, his to hug, his to love, his to kiss, and his only. But much to my disappointment it was ze why was Steven waking him up, I though he was only gonna be here for part of the stream yesterday? I mentally shrug it off and ask, "can I help you ?" "Actually yeah since I'm not here allot I was hoping you'd show me around the town" "I don't know if you realize but i just recently became a creature, the only places I know are the mall and movie theater" i say letting out a small soundless yawn and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. When i look back at ze i notice his cheeks are a bit red, was he blushing? What the hell for!? "Well then come on let's go me and you hang out at the mall" I don't think I'm needed for any thing for a while "ok just let me wake up a bit and eat something " i say with a small sigh. "Perfect" he says in that weird voice, as he walks out the room. After I get dressed and cleaned up i walk down stairs to see every one up well exspet Jordan and sly, hmm weird. Wonder where they could be.

Once we get to the mall, just walking around, every once in a while checking out a store. I feel something grab my arm, I look down to see ze hand grabbed my hand and was swinging it ever so slightly. The fuck ?!? I look up to see the game stop I quickly pull my hand away and run in it shout at ze to come in. Not the best way to get out of that Aleks, suppose it'll have to do. Well I have Eddie and I don't wanna hurt ze's feelings he's my friend. You should just be honest he might take tugs as you liking him. I know but .....wait a second I'm going insane I'm talking to my self. Ah fuck I'm still doing it. I shake my head and look up to see ze mid conversation. "I'm sorry what" I ask "I knew you weren't listing, I was saying we should go back to the creature house" ze says. "Ok" I say heading towards the exist, him in toll.

~ home ~

I head up to my room completely complexed,I could use a hug from Eddie,yeah that'd cheer me up. But to my disappointment he wasn't there. I go down the stairs to the basement, and see Seamus James and Dan. " have you guys seen Eddie ?" I ask sitting down watching Seamus and James play some game. " I think him and Jordan are out some place" Dan says continue to edit by my guess. " oh" was all I said before I got up and sadly moped into our room. I haven't seen him all day and he's still gone. I look at the clock for the hundredth time to see its 2 in the morning, still not here. I've been awake all this time waiting for him to get back so I could hug him, but I guess he's out having a good time. I pull the hipo sweater of eddies over me and cuddle into my self drifting off sadly.

Eddies POV:

"Ok homies ill see you later BAII!"

Finally done Jordan brought be over to his place today to record and hang out, it was fun and all but I miss Aleks dearly. Wish I could have seen him wake up the cute way he does. Or hear the slight Russian accent slurred in with his words when he's just getting up. "Well that was a good chunk of recording for minecraft daily thanks but I'm tired and I should really go back" i say packing up my laptop and recording stuff. He nods and we go in his car him dropping me off. I tiredly walk in and up the stairs to our room. When I get in I see Aleks curled up in my hipo sweater which was a bit baggy on him, I smiled at the cute site end took a picture. I lay down next to Aleks and he instantly gets as close to me as possible burrowing into me. I wrap my arms around him and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake to a tight grip around me. I open my eyes to see Aleks awake and hugging the death out of me, I smile and hug him back. " good morning to you too, what's with the squishing of the fox" I say smiling down at Aleks. " I didn't get to see you and I missed you" he says blushing and hugging me close again. I let out a slight giggle. " Aleks I'm sorry I didn't get to wake you up but Jordan woke me up and told me to hang out with him I'm sorry, by the way your looking exceptionally cute this morning" he blushes and says quietly " it mad name feel warm like when you hug me and it smelled like you I-I'm sorry" "no it's cuter on you" I say hugging him "now lets go get you some breakfast" I say smiling

An/ sorry for the delay I've been working on this chapter. Comment and ill see yah soon ~Kåtîę