Ch16

Slys POV:

I look up from my phone, and see us all on our tech.... I mean sure we're youtubers, but all the time i think not. It's time to think of something to get us all out of this house. hmm go see a movie maybe. No that will give them an idea for a movie night, another thing for Dan to edit and that would lead to us all just hanging around. Hmm..... It is winter.....ITS WINTER.  As stupid as it is we could go play in the snow, oh why didn't i think of this sooner!

"Hey guys lets go play in the snow or something" , i say breaking a few out of there 'tech trance'.  "Yeah we could build a snow fort or something, and fight for the land !".  Leave it to Aleks to make every thing sound like fun.. "As long as your Radiation doesn't kill us all off first.", James jokes, an on going thing with those two.  Aleks just pouts huffing at the remark.  Wow not carrying out the usual fight they start, good boy. "Well I'm in if James is in" , Seamus says setting his phone down on the table.  "Dam right I'm in i will win this land and claim it before Aleks taints it!" James says smiling widely.  "OK it's settled then, should it be every man for them selves or teams?", i say joining in on the conversation i had started.  "Oh teams most definitely, come on Seamus lets go get our coats and shit", He says dragging Seamus up the stairs and to their room.  "Come on Aleks lets be a team" He smiles nodding. "Yeah who cares if you give off radioactive waves " ,i say with a smirk.  "Jerk" , He mutters. "You know you love me tho", i say out stretching my hands and smiling.  He rolls his eyes and heads for the stairs me following behind.  

After we get our coats and gloves and what not, we group out and spread a bit away starting on our 'Forts'.   After an hour or so of snow balls being thrown and people playing dead not by hit but by Aleks' 'Radiation' .   James jumps up from his third death " i say we go get food I'm starving"   We nod in agreement getting up and ridding our coats of the soggy snow.  "OK how about me Dan and Sly in a car, and James, Aleks, and Seamus in another ?" Jordan says walking off to get in his car Dan and i in tow.  

Aleks POV:

I get in the front seat and start up the car and back out after Jordan.  In the back James messing around with my seat making me yell for him to fuck off, to which he just laughs and continues.  "James stoopp your gonna make me crash or something, i don't have good insurance man", i say trying to stay up when he presses a button making my chair go down.  "Of course you wouldn't Aleks" , He says putting it back and stopping all together, I assume Seamus told him to stop.  

Once we get there i quickly unbuckle and open the door resulting me to fall into the snowy parking lot my foot tangled, covering my ears.  James 'favorite song' hand come on and he started to scream sing the words very off key the rest of the way here.  James and Seamus get out and start walking away.  "HEY FUCKERS GET BACK AND HELP ME!" i yell "FOOD WAITES FOR NO ONE" James responds going in as well as Dan and Jordan going in too.  I sigh pulling at the seat belt that some way got tangled around my leg.  "Looks like you could use some help". Sly says coming behind me.  I look up at him. "Sly plz help me", I say looking up at him with begging eyes.  "I will, but its going to cost you", He says kneeling down to me.  "But slllyyy i dont have a lot of money and...." He cuts me off kissing me, i smile kissing back, him pulling away to help me get out of my predicament.

AN/ Hey guys is this a good chapter please comment i like to read them. ~Kåtie