(Ch10)

An/ congrats to slysbabyfox for getting the question right good job !

So this is going to be the time I try to make it longer for you guys maybe it will spark some of you non commenters. I honestly don't know why it says I have like 700 reads when it only feels about 7 people read it. Maybe it's just not one of thoes books that are good enough to spark a lot of attention or maybe you guys don't give a fuck about commenting but what ever. I love this book too much. Sooo enough crap about me complaining uhh story time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Getting fancy ^)

Eddies POV:

After seeing Seamus and James making out we went back in side, about to go up when were caught by Jordan. "Sly Aleks uhh we need to discuss some stuff so could you guys go get Dan and the others down here" I nod and Aleks and I walk up stairs we go to dans room first and knock " Jordan needs us down stairs Dan" I say while Aleks goes to probably tell Seamus and James.

After telling them we walk down stairs to the living room, and wait as the rest of the guys make it down here. "Ok so we are going to have a 24 hour stream tomorrow, so I'm gonna leave now and make sure you all get some rest ill bring ze and spoons from the airport on my way tomorrow. So bye guys" Jordan says as he grabs his hat and keys and heads out. I take Aleks' hand and we walk up to our room, getting changed and getting in to a bed Aleks cuddling up to me.

Seamus POV:

Yes finally some good sleep. I walk up to my room and open my door about to walk into it when I'm tugged into another room and onto the ground, a surprised yelp coming from me. I look up to see James smirking. I quickly get up from the ground, blushing a bit. James hops in his bed and I just stand there, my fingers suddenly very interesting. "You gonna get in or am I gonna have to drag you to bed as well" James says. I look up to see James smirking at me again. "I uhh o-ok" I say blushing, slowly walking towards his bed and getting under the covers.

James pulls me close to him. I snuggle into his side, falling asleep almost instantly to his heart beat.

Dans POV:

Wow there is lots of love in the air first Eddie and Aleks and now James and Seamus. Well love is love I'm happy their happy. (What we can't leave Dan out of the fanfic now can we :3 )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (some more fancy for yah)

Aleks POV:

I wake up to some one shaking me. I open my eyes to see a smiling Eddie. "Morning sly" I say looking at the time. " come on sleepy butt get up" he says giggling a bit. "But I don't wanna" I say burrowing into the blankets. "Well looks like ill have to tickle you out of bed" sly says sitting on top of me. He runs his hands up and down my sides causing me to laugh. "I-haha-Im uhaha-up " I pled pushing at him "I don't know your still in bed" he says continuing to tickle me causing me to thrash around, and then falling to the ground. "I'm" huff "up" i huff again catching my breath. "Come on let's go help set up for the stream later" Eddie says very enthusiastically, dragging me out of the room, like a little kid. "Eddie wait we have to change" I say stopping dead in my tracks.

(After changing (~°.°)~ )

We walk down stairs to the living room and help Dan, Seamus, and James set up for every thing.

(After set up cuz I lazy)

After we're about done setting up Jordan walks in with ze and spoons. "Ok so are we ready for the stream" Dan asks messing with the cameras. Every one nods or says yes.

We start the stream off with jordan and dan talking about the stream and Mario party, which lasts about a good hour or two. Then we do some minecraft for a few hours. After a while they do some skit they had planed me just laughing off to the side. Then we all watch a horror movie marathon me hiding in slys side. After a few movies, Dan suggests we take some questions and read comments from the viewers. So sly and I monitor the comments while the other guys set up some other game. (Totally making up theses user names :p comment if its close to yours )

" CassiebuildsMC says : awww are you and Aleks a thing now? My otp come true!!, well Cassie yes Aleks and I are dating" and to prove his point he kisses my cheek. I blush and look down.

"ÊndęrCrèépêr says: it's hilarious when James rages, makes me cry, it's so funny x"D, "well we'll be sure to make him rage more often" I reply smirking over at James.

"Huggles&cuddles<3 says: is any one else dating beside you up guys and Jordan?" I look over at the guys waiting for a response. " Seamus and I are" James says confidently. Seamus just hides his fast in James chest.

"WTFTW says: wow just a bunch of faggots your lucky Dan and Jordan aren't ugly fags like you guys or I'd so unsub the hub!! I can still unsub your own accounts >:)." Eddie says sad "well good to know you were never a true fan " I say trying to change the topic.

"Smilesforeverc: says : don't worry sly I still think your the funny awesome person I subbed to and same with you all ignore the hate their just jealous" I smile. "Well thanks guys I think that's all the time we have we will see you next time" Dan says "yeah bye meow" Jordan says waving.

We all head our own ways sly and me up to our room to cuddle and fall asleep.

James POV :

Seamus and I head into my room him cuddling up to me tracing invisible shapes in my back, I smile at how cute he's being, Seamus is cute period. I look down at Seamus to see his eyes would flutter shut them open immediately after. "Sea go to sleep" I say kissing his forehead. He nods and burrows into my chest and falls asleep. I smile and close my eyes drifting off as well.

Author POV: (don't get used to this POV)

Every thing seems to be well in their relationships...............

Jordan waits for every one to leave before he calls Steven, "really ze do you think that's gonna make Aleks leave sly for you, if anything it made sly sad and Aleks more protective over sly.............."................

:00000000 say wha now

AN/ uh oh 0.0 till next time lovelys

Question of the day: what's your favorite drink?

Question for shout out: before sly moved to Colorado with the creatures where did he live?

~Kåtîę