Ch14

Aleks POV:

I hear some one walk in the room but I'm to weak and tired to look up. I don't know why it hurts so much, maybe because now my friend ship is ruined. We only went on one date, and he's already onto some one else.

I suppose I not good enough... Maybe maybe I could talk to ze straiten this all out.... "-EKS!" I jump in surprise, looking up I see Seamus. " what?" I ask "I'm not here to force you to think something but you've gotta here me out. Aleks slys in your room crying because he's lost you over a misunderstanding,-" he's crying ? I get up and walk out of the room, I quietly walk in our room to see Eddie laying on his bed hugging his sheets tight. I gingerly walk to the bed and lay down next to him. I'm instantly grabbed and pulled close him nestling into me, I cuddle him close as well.

Ze's POV:

Ok that should be enough time. I walk up and go in their room to see Aleks and sly cuddling. What the fucking fuck he's suppose to be mine not slys that scum bags taking him from me..... Ill get him eventually.... One way or another. I walk away leaving the creature house, plotting my new plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James POV:

Seamus comes in soon to be our room and lays next to me on his bed, he's silent. "You ok Seamus?" I ask concerned. What he does next breaks my heart. "You'd n-never cheat on me right " he says tears streaming down his face. I frown pulling him close "never" i kiss his head as he burrows into my chest, falling asleep. "I'd never dream of it sea" I mumble hugging him close. What's gotten into ze ?

Jordan's POV:

I call ze, "ze I can't be apart of your plans to get Aleks it's gonna tear this whole house to bits". With that I hang up and go home to Monica.

An/ heyy look at that another short chapter whoop da do..... I take it the book idea wasent liked :/ so um tell me a book you'd like to see and tell me how your liking the book sofar~Kåtîę