Ch:19

Aleks' POV:

I walk out the door, and down to the side walk.

After a while of walking it gets dark.  I hear foot steps behind me, crunching in the fresh snow.  God damn it, i sigh rubbing my arms, way to go Aleks storm out of the house in the middle of winter.  Wait a minute.... the foot steps.  I turn around and see Eddie.  I stop and wait for him to catch up, his usually smiling face blank and emotionless.  "Eddie...", I say walking up to him wrapping my arms around his neck.  "I didn't mean to make you upset or something..... i just-"....  I'm cut off by him taking my arms away from his neck and letting them go dropping back to my sides.  I give him a confused look. "Wha-", I start out.  "Listen Aleks I stuck it out for a whole year for you..... i thought if i 'embraced' your feelings for me, which by the way i noticed quite a while ago, they'd go away.......That was clearly not the case, so im sorry to say but were threw Aleks...it's not because of something you did, so don't beat your self up about this ok, But i just honestly never really 'loved' you.  Sorry, but come on lets go play some minecraft."  He giggles, his signature giggle.   I look up at him letting out a whimper, then falling to my butt into the snow, a hurt expression making its way to my face.  He looks down at me, "Come on Aleks did you really think your best friend would just suddenly be gay and love you all that time, it sounds like some cheesey fanfiction... (Oh but it is ), but it's not like i think your sexuality is disturbing, you love guys fine by me, but i know that this is really shocking and all so ill let you have some time alone.", He says walking back in the direction of the house.  

I fall to my side now my shirt getting soaked threw as well as my pants.  H-he never loved me? "No Aleks this is all just some twisted dream your gonna wake up and you'll still be dating Sly and every thing will be fine", I tell my self.  I sit up and start punching at the side walk, it wont hurt because this all just a dream.  I look down to see the blood oozing out of my bashed knuckles the pain immense.  That's right this isn't some dream.... this is me facing reality, one twisted bitch.  

I don't notice I'm crying till i feel the hot tears stream down my now beyond numb cheeks.  I lay my face in the snow now crying..... he never loved me.... that son of a bitch never loved me.  I yell curse words he used me for a whole year.... let me go on thinking every thing was fine and dandy.... but no that bastard never loved me.  I start pounding my fists down on the side walk, kinda like a kid throwing a tantrum.  

Eventually I fall asleep in the snow,  the new snow  floating down with out a care, covering the blood shed snow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"-eks!!!!!!", I wake up hearing Sly.  I open my eyes to see him have a seriously concerned look as well as the other guys looking down at me...... wait down, i notice the table a bit to the side.  "W-what happened", i groan just now feeling the terrible pain in my head.  "Well James and Jordan came home and James messed up the monopoly money and you got a little OCD about it and when you got up to go god knows where you just fell to the ground and hit your head and you were unconscious for a bit", Sly says.  "Yeah sorry dude i didn't think you'd pass out about it", James says rubbing at the back of hi head, letting out an awkward laugh.  Sly and Dan help me up, Dan then handing me off to Sly who takes me in our room, setting me on the bed.  He turns around and pulls out a small box from the night stand.........

AN/ ill stop it there phew what a emotional roller coaster... ~Kåtie