ImmortalFox:Plans For Another Day boyXboy (ch8)

James POV (about good damn time):

"Hey James Eddie left his phone down here do me a favor and go give it to him" Jordan says handing me a cell phone "why me" I whine "because you a nice person" he says pushing the phone into my hands. I walk up the stairs grumbling every once in a while, making my way up the second set of stairs and down a hall to sly and Aleks room. I knock lightly, to be answered by no reply. I open the door and peer in to see sly and Aleks cuddling, I aww silently as I creep in take a picture with Eddie's phone then set it down, and leave. Walking to my room I pass Seamus "hey Seamus you just missed the cutest thing ever" I say thinking back on sly and Aleks cuddling. "What " Seamus says stopping in front on me, "o-oh I uh forgot, -tell ya if I remember", I say know it's up to Eddie and Aleks for who and when they want to know about this. Seamus roles his eyes with a "whatever" and walks off to his room.

Eddies POV:

I wake up to my alarm, not school already!?! I look down to see my prince sleeping lips out In a small pout. I lean down a place a kiss on his lips. That wakes him up, he smiles seeing me. "Come on we have to go to school". He groans but gets up and goes to his dresser. I go to mine and grab some cloths, walking over to the bathroom, to change. I come back out in a grey top and black jeans sliding on a purple beanie. I look over at Aleks to see him sliding on his shirt, I smile at him. He turns and sees me staring and blushes, I let out a giggle and walk over to him. I hug him for a second when he says. " um Eddie I-i think I'm ready to tell the guys". I smile I'm proud of him " but if your not ready i understand we can Wait for as long as yo-" I cut him off placing a simple kiss to his forehead. "Babe it's ok I'm ready too, how about when we go down for breakfast ?". He nods and I smile lacing our fingers together, and dragging him down the stairs and into the kitchen. We get in there and every ones awake eating or talking. "Uh guys we have something to tell you" I say getting every ones attention surprisingly fast. "Aleks and I are gay and" I look over at him " and we're dating" he finishes. It's silent for a bit, then James cuts in finally "congrats you too I'm happy for you both". That brings out the others a nod from Seamus a "congrats from Dan and a "we support you" from Jordan. Well the was actually pretty easy. I giggle at the silly thought that my friends would hate me because of my gender preferences.

AN/ hey guys ^_^ so I know I know it's not long but I'm it's just not easy to piece together all the ideas to give you a big long page like most and many people do so I hope that doesn't effect your opinion on the book. Well here's some more ^_^ ill see yah later

~Kåtîę