The Arrangement_19

{{Lila}}

I let my eyes close as I laid naked in Dixon's arms. No doubt what we had just did would be frowned upon in the eyes of the church, but how could something that felt so good be so bad?

My core shook in delight as Dixon did magic with his hand and mouth.

He tried to use his fingers but I was still skeptical about that, fortunately I just let him continued because the end result was something spectacular and it would have been a shame to miss it.

"Are you asleep?" He whispered into my hair as he stroked my back.

"No" I whispered back, it seems since our little sexual acts I had a smile permanently etched onto my face.

"What are you thinking about?"

"The blowjob." I admitted.

"Mmm" he moaned "me too."

I sighed "did you mean it?"

"Mean what?"

I knew it was probably just him speaking in the heat of the moment, but his words mixed with what I had learned earlier about his past was all I could think of now. "You said it's mine, your penis."

"Dick, cock, piece, rod, junk..." He said chuckling and sitting up.

I pulled his blanket around me.

"Penis sounds so, formal." He said as I looked into his eyes.

"How about winky, or PeePee."

He rolled he eyes.

"I'm kidding. But back to my question, or are you going to just dance around the issue?"

He sighed, "I don't know."

"Well you sure sounded like you knew about an hour ago." I said a little upset.

"What do you want me to say?" He asked a little confused.

"That your committed to me, as my boyfriend and future husband, I don't want to worry about you cheating on me."

"Is that what you want to hear?"

"Only say it if you mean it." I said, I couldn't believe I was getting this emotional over something that should be obvious. I wanted him to say it and I knew if he didn't say he was fully committed I would hurt.

"Fine." He said with a shoulder shrug. "My dad always says, a happy wife makes for a happy life, and if this makes you happy then fine."

"Are you sure?" I asked more sympathetically, "I know our situation is weird and a little unconventional."

"We were kind of pushed into this." He agreed.

"And that's why I want to make sure your ready for that next step." I said.

"What's our next step?" He asked genuinely.

"I think it has to be actual boyfriend and girlfriend, until you propose."

"You were serious about a proposal?" He asked with his signature smirk.

"Yes, but once you propose it will indicate that your ready, you, not your parents or mine, this will be you and me so we have to be ready for that final step mentally as well as physically."

"I can accept that." He said, then he pulled me into his chest. "So we're officially together now, am I suppose to give you my letterman jacket or something now?"

I laughed and pushed him, he laughed and kissed me.

Then his laugh faded into a sigh. "I've never been someone's boyfriend before."

"I've never actually been someone's girlfriend." I said with a reassuring smile.

"What if I suck at it?"

"We'll learn together." I said, I silently hoped that it would be as easy as it sounded.