Chapter 15

A/N: alrighty here's the thing... I don't own the 6th or 7th movies yet... And I don't want to read the book while writing a fanfic ... So I apologize if a lot of dialogue and scenes are wrong or out of order... I'll try to be accurate but please don't hate me! I TRIED AND THEREFORE NO ONE SHOULD CRITICIZE ME. I hope you like this chapter! It took me awhile to write.. Like 2 days because I'm lazy and couldn't think. Enjoy :)x

------

The next morning, I sat down for breakfast with Ron and McGonagall handed us our Time Tables. I compared with Ron and saw we only had Transfiguration and DADA together. When Harry and Hermione joined us, we passed out Tables in a circle. Along with Transfiguration and DADA, I also had Charms with Hermione. I only had DADA with Harry.

"Bummer, we don't have many classes together this year!" I sighed.

"Well, at least we're all in the same House so we can spend time together after classes!" Hermione exclaimed and the two boys agreed.

"Yep! Hey, I gotta run, I have Potions first and I don't want to be late - you know me" I said, standing up with a wink. "See you in Defense!"

I left the table and started towards the dungeons. I started thinking about Draco when the devil himself interrupted my thoughts.

"Skylar."

"Hello Draco" I replied softly.

"Look, about yesterday, I don't want to to dwell on it too much..." He murmured, not wanting anyone to overhear our conversation.

"Why not?" I questioned.

"Just... Don't think about it, even if you wanted, nothin could ever happen with us. You know what I am now" Draco exclaimed, running his fingers through his messy blonde hair.

"Oh" was all I could manage. What else was I supposed to say?

"Yeah, anyway, you have Potions now?" He asked and I nodded, handing him my Time Table. He glanced at it briefly before handing it back. "Well, we have Potions, Transfiguration, DADA, free period, and Charms together."

"Really? That's great! I don't have many classes with anyone..." I said and chuckled. "I guess we'll be seeing a lot of each other this year, then."

"Oh, is that so?" Draco said, stopping and giving me a flirtatious wink, which, might I add, made him look ten times sexier.

I felt my face flush. "N-no, no that's n-not what I m-meant..." I stuttered while Draco just stood there staring at me.

He couldn't keep a straight face for long, though. Eventually, he cracked a smile and gave a small laugh.

"C'mon, Skye, lets get to Potions" he said, grabbing my hand and pulling me along.

"Hey, um, this might be weird, but since we're kind of friends now, would you mind if I sat with you in Potions? No one I know has it now..." I asked and blushed. I felt so stupid - of course he wouldn't want to sit with me! I'm a Gryffindor!

He looked at me and said, "fine, only because I pity you--" I scoffed. What a big head. "--and because I'm completely in love with you and want to spend as much time with you as I can" he finished. Oh, okay, maybe he wasn't such a big head.

"Draco--" I began but he cut me off with a kiss. His lips were warm, much like Ron's, but his kiss was much more urgent and passionate.

When he pulled away, he rested he forehead on mind and whispered, "I had to do that... One more time." He pecked my lips once more before walking away from me towards the Potions room.