Chapter 11

[Warning Explicit Content]

May 23, 2015

Souix Falls, North Dakota

It's hot. Phew! I can feel small trickles of sweat starting to form on my forehead. 

I slowly peel open my eyes.  I try to stretch but my body feels so heavy. It's as if my limbs are made of lead. 

Looking down at my chest and see that Ryan is practically laying on top of me. One leg over top of mine and head laying between my breasts. His arm is around my waist like a vice grip.

God, he is heavy. That's why I'm burning up! It's all the body heat he's putting off. 

It takes everything I have in me to roll him off of me and to the other side of the bed. I'm practically sweating bullets by the time I get him rolled over and it's only eight in the damn morning. 

Once he's situated, I sit up as quietly as I can and get out of the bed quickly, practically jumping away from it. Just in case he is playing possum and tries to pull me back onto the soft mattress. I sigh in relief when he doesn't wake.

My arm is very sore this morning from Ryan's bed hogging antics. Stretching my shoulders, I wince a bit as the muscles loosen themselves up.

I can't help but let out a huff as I look at Ryan, who is out like a light. He never did get up early, and could practically sleep the day away if he was given the chance. It always made me so mad because I could never sleep in. Not to mention waking him up was like pulling teeth at times amd was more effort than it was worth. Grumbling to myself at the thoughts, I shake my head and male my way to the bathroom. 

Turning the shower on I strip out of my clothes and look myself over in the mirror. My left shoulder has small round scar from Smith & Wesson. My fingers skim the raised flesh, touching it gently. The tainted skin reminding me of the fury in that beasts eyes as its horn punctured the muscle.

I shiver slightly and push the thoughts away before they wander too far. If I dwell on them too much I scare myself.

My eyes continue to roam over my body and stop at my tattoo. The black writing is small.

Paisley

The letters of her name curl beautifully right above my right breast.

My poor baby girl, she wasn't even given a chance at life. She would be almost three years old now. 

I wonder if she would have my dark brown hair or Ryan's sandy blonde? My hazel green eyes or Ryan's gray ones? I can't help but smile at the thought. I'm sure she would have been beautiful either way.

After giving myself a look over in the mirror, I get into the shower.

Lathering myslef with soap, I try and wash away all of the drama from the past few days. The steam from the hot water making the bathroom have a fog of its very own. I am so busy scrubbing I nearly jump out of my skin when the shower curtain flies open.

"Ah!!! Ryan, what the fuck?!" I yelp covering all of my private area's. I look down and notice he is butt naked. His very long, well endowed manhood, at attention as it hangs heavily between his legs.

My eyes go wide.

"Oh, no you don't!" I scold him trying to pull the curtain shut. He has a death grip on it and is smiling down at me with that pantie dropping smile. 

Do not smile, do not smile, I command myself. It will only antagonize the beast.

"You are so infuriating! I'll just get out!" I yell throwing my hands in the air. I try and grab a towel off of the rack but not before he gets in the shower pushing me against the tile. My heartbeat starts to pick up and my breathing.