Chapter 7- the lawyer

Tyler's pov (oh snap)

Joey and I were headed to the town hall to set up a court date so joey could get all rights to crystal. Don't get me wrong I love joey he is my best friend, but I think what he is doing is just plain nuts. I know joey is moving out soon but why can't he just visit crystal. To be honest I kinda think my best friend has gone mad.

"Joey are you sure about this? I mean I think your parents would be very pissed when they find out you want all rights to crystal."

"Yes I'm sure, I only doing this because I'm not planning on getting married and I really want a child and Crystal is perfect!"

" Whatever you say."

We got to town hall and Joey and I went to a judge to get a court date set.

When we got done Joey dropped me off at my house. I still don't know about this. To be honest I hope he does not win.

Joeys pov

After I dropped off Tyler I headed to Kalels house to pick up Crystal.
I got out of the car and went up to Kalels doorstep and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" she shouts

I opened the door and found Kalel and Crystal having a dance party with Kalels cats.

"Alright Crystal time to go!"

"Aww can't I stay a big longer?"

"Nope sorry baby girl we need to head home."

"Ok bye Kalel!!"

"Bye Crystal see you later!"

We walked out of Kalels apartment and headed for the car.

We got in and started to drive when I noticed a black van following us. First I thought they were just going the same way we were. But when we got to the house that black van was their to. I started to panic and grabbed Crystal and headed for the door.
I set her down to get my keys out and once I got them out I unlocked the door and turned around to grab crystal.

She wasn't there. I started screaming her name but I got no answer. Then I heard a screeching noise and saw the black van speed off and in the back, was crystal.

Hey guys hope you liked it I will try to update more often and anyways if you haven't checked out me and my friends second account plz do its called @2girlswithllamas and plz read my book their it's called the flame in me and also check out my friends book their to. I LOVE YOU PUPPIES🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶