Chapter 23- Home sweet home

Crystal up above

Joeys pov

We were at the hospital for probably about 7 hours. Dwayne was on his phone. I kept praying that Crystal was going to be okay. This is all my fault. It should have been Dwayne. I looked over and glared at him. He didn't notice. Then a nurse came into the waiting room.

"Crystal Garcia?" She said. Dwayne and I both stood up. "Right this way please." We both followed the nurse up a couple flights of stairs. We walked down the hall and in room C6 I saw my beautiful little girl laying their peacefully. Her monitor was still going so that was good. The nurse started talking. "We were able to get all the poison out of her system but she wil most likely have a lot of stomach problems." She said. "She needs rest and she is only allowed to eat soft foods till she feels better." Then she walked off. We entered the room and her eyes fluttered open. She looked over at us and smiled. "Hello." She said barley above a whisper. I ran over to her and hugged her crying over her. "Sweetheart I'm so sorry!" I said. "It's okay Joey." She said. Then I heard a voice behind me that I have dreaded to hear. "Joey you are going to have to come with us.." I turned around and saw 3 cops standing there. This was it for me. They finally caught me. I saw Dwayne giving me a sympathetic smile. Crystal looked so confused. I can't believe I'm losing my baby girl. I kissed her forehead and walked over to the cops. They turned me around and put handcuffs on me. I looked at Crystal one more time and then they lead me away. And that was the last time I would be seeing her.......................for now.

Crystals pov

I saw them take Joey out. I was happy and sad at the same time. Happy that I don't have to be a baby anymore but sad because Joey used to be my favorite brother and he was so sweet. Dwayne was talking on the phone to someone. I started getting sleepy so I fell back asleep.

When I woke up again I saw Felix, mom, dad, Mackenzie, and another girl all sitting in the room. I sat up quickly. "Felix!" I screamed. He looked up from his phone and ran over to me. "Crystal thank God you are okay!" He said. He picked me up and swung me around and gave me a great big hug. "I missed you so much!" he said. "I missed you too!" I said. I saw mom with tears running down her face. Felix put me down and I ran over to her and jumped in her lap. She gave me a bone crushing hug and was kissing my face everywhere. I looked again at the unknown girl and realized she was the girl I made eye contact with at the gas station. She smiled at me and I walked over to her. "Hi, I'm Cass!" She said. She gave me a hug. "Well Crystal are you ready to get out of here?" Felix asked. "Yes Pleas!" I said a little to excited. Everyone laughed. I'm finally going home................Home sweet home.

Hey guys sorry this is short but I needed the next part for my next chapter! So here are the questions!

1. Do you think Joey wil see Crystal again

2. Should I fast forward some years.

3. Should Crystal or Mackenzie get a boyfriend if so who?

4. Should felix and Cass move to their own place?

5. Should I still write in Joey's pov even though he is in the hospital?

Afrikaans word of the day: No=Geen

LOVE YOU ALL BAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!