Chapter 18- Felix's Girlfriend?!?!?!??

Class up above

Mackenzie's pov

I woke up in so much pain. I looked around and I knew I was not at my house. I didn't know where I was. Did Joey take me to a new house. Oh no! Is this his new house?!? I started to panic and got out of the bed and fell on the floor. My legs hurt like hell. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I used my arms and dragged myself over to a window. I reached my hands up and opened the window when I heard some one scream.

"STOP!" a mans voice said. I turned around expecting to see Joey but saw Felix instead. "Felix!" I sad with joy. I scooted myself away from the window and tried dragging myself over to him. I bet this looked funny to him. He came over and helped me up and took me downstairs. He put me on the couch. "Mackenzie do you remember anything that happened when Joey kidnapped you?" He asked. I mean of course I remembered everything! I told Felix everything and he started to cry when I told him Crystal went with Joey to save me. Gosh I love that little girl with all my heart. "Do you know w...where they went?" He asked barely above a whisper. "No I don't all I remember as heading to his car and then something hit the back of my head and I passed out and he must have dropped me off here so I would not know where they are headed. Just then the doorbell rang.

Unknown pov

I rang Felix's doorbell. I hope I can help him find Crystal. Felix opened the door and a smile appeared on his face. "Cass! I'm so glad your here!" He said. He pecked my lips and invited me in. So let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Cassiopeia Paige Finn but everyone calls me Cass. I have dark chocolate brown hair and icy blue eyes with green at the edges and a gold ring around the iris. I'm 5'4. Felix and I have been going out for 2 years. I have never met Crystal in person but I have seen her in some pictures so I knew exactly what she looked like. I have always wanted to meet her but never got the chance. I walked in and saw a girl on the couch who looked badly bruised. I went and sat by her. "Hi my names Cass." I said. "My names Mackenzie it's nice to meet you." She reached for my hand but groaned in pain and pulled it back. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Ya  just a little sore that's all." She said. Mackenzie sounded familiar for some reason. Felix told me she was the girl Joey kidnapped so I know why she was all bruised. Felix came and sat next to me. "So what brings my lovely girlfriend to my home?" He asked. I totally forgot why I was here for a second then remembered. "Oh ya! I saw Crystal at a gas station with Joey!" I said. Felix's eyes grew big. "What! Which one?!? Where are they going?!? Did you talk to her?!?! Is she alright?!?!?!" Felix was asking me all these questions at once. "Woah slow down! And to answer your questions, it was the one by Walmart, I don't know where they are going but it looked like it might be a ways since they bought a lot of snacks, and no I didn't talk to her but she looked at me and I gave her a sad smile and it seemed like she knew I knew what was going on." I said. Felix calmed down a bit. "Okay I'm going to go call the police again I will be right back. He went upstairs. Mackenzie and I sat on the couch and got to know each other. She was really nice.

Crystal's pov

Joey and I have been driving for a while and I had to go potty. "Joey I have to pee." I said. "Just use your diaper!" He said. I think he forgot that I don't have one on. "Umm, Joey I don't have a diaper on." I said hoping he would stop somewhere so I could use a toilet like a normal person. He just smiled and pulled out a diaper bag that had a bunch of baby stuff in it. He was searching around in it and his smile faded. "Well, looks like I forgot to pack diapers so we are going to have to stop." he said. I was glad. There is no way I'm going to the bathroom in a diaper. He pulled into a gas station and got out. He came over to my side and started to explain the rules again that I have heard so many times. Like don't run or you'll get punished, stay close to him, don't try to get help, that kind of stuff. He got me out and we headed in. He lead me to the bathrooms and told me to hurry up. I went in and for once finally had some space away from the monster.

Joey's pov

I stood outside the bathroom door waiting for her. I got bored so I started to walk around the store. I found a bulletin board. I was looking at it and found a piece of paper that scared me to death. It read "Lost girl, Crystal Garcia, if you have any information please call this number, reward $5,000 dollars'. I nearly screamed. I ran back to the bathroom and pounded on the door. "Crystal hurry up we have to go!" I said. I heard her flush and come out. I picked her up and hid her face in my chest so no one could see her. I put her back into the car and drove off. I have to be more careful in case someone recognizes her. I  started to drive thinking of ways we could disguise ourselves. I figured the perfect way. Crystal will be unrecognizable.

hey guys hope you enjoyed. Please comment and vote! 30 votes and i'll update asap! And at least 7 comments. Thx guys! I LURVE YOU ALL!!!!!!BAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!