Chapter 13-Mackenzie?!?!

Mackenzie up above

Joeys pov

I ran downstairs and ran to the front door. I opened it and there stood MACKENZIE. I know, I said I wasn't going to get married or have anyone, but that was until I met Mackenzie. We met at starbucks and we hit it of right there! She has chocolate brown hair, light brown skin, and amber eyes. I think she might be the one. That's why I called her over. So she and Crystal can meet!

"Hey Joey!" She said.

"Hey Mackenzie!" I said. I could stare at her face all day. I don't even know if she likes me.

Mackenzie's pov

Joey kept starring at me and it kind of started to freak me out. He realized I was uncomfortable and invited me in his house. I walked in and headed to the living room. I saw some baby toys and a changing station set out. Either Joey babysits or, he has a child?!?! He saw the confused look on my face and told me he would explain all of it later and it was the reason he asked me to come over. Joey told me to sit down on the couch so I did. He started starring at me again. What is up with him? He started to lean in and I freaked out and stood up.

"Ummm....I need to use the restroom where would that be?" I asked avoiding the rejection in his eyes. "Upstairs third door on the right." he said "ok thanks" I said and ran upstairs.

As I was looking for the restroom I heard crying and grunting coming from the room by the bathroom. I looked to make sure Joey was still downstairs and walked over to the door. I slowly opened the door and I saw an African American child, tied up in a crib, wearing a onesie and a diaper, trying to get free. So many questions were running threw my head. She looked way to old to be wearing a diaper. I locked the door and ran over to the little girl. She looked startled to see me but calmed down quickly.

"Please help me." She said in a helpless voice. I looked at her wrist and could see they were getting red from her struggling to get free. I was speechless. I didn't reply and helped her out of her restraints.

"Thank you." She said again in a hopeless voice. "Honey are you alright is everything ok?" I asked. "NO NOTHING IS OK HE KIDNAPPED ME AND IS FORCING ME TO BE A BABY, HE WANTS ME TO CALL HIM DADDY, HE'S GONE MAD, I WOULD RATHER STAB MY EYE WITH A KNIFE THEN BE HERE!" Crystal screamed. I was taken back by the little girls powerful voice. "Sorry for screaming." she said in a calmer voice. "Wait............Joey is holding you against your will?" I asked. "Yes." she said eyes filling with tears. "I just want to go home." She says tears starting to roll down her face. I was also getting misty eyed. The Joey I met at starbucks was a complete psychopath? I was about to say something when I heard Joey start to call my name. "Crystal is the name right?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Look for now I won't say anything to Joey, but I promise I will do everything I can to help you escape, I will make a plan ok? For now I need you to just pretend can you do that Crystal?" I asked. She nodded her head and smiled. "Good." I said.

Just then Joey opened the door. I thought I locked it?

"Oh, I see you have met Crystal!" He said in a peppy voice. "Um..ya she is just the cutest thing!" I said trying to play along. I picked up Crystal and bounced her on my hip. I feel so bad for her. "Why don't we bring her downstairs and she can play in her play pen!" He said in that strange peppy voice again. He walked out of the room and headed downstairs. "How old are you?" I asked Crystal. "I'm six going on 2!" She said in a funny voice. We both started laughing.

We headed downstairs and I set Crystal in her play pen giving her a sympathetic look. She gave one back to me. I went and sat down by Joey again.

"So.....Crystal is.............something!" I said trying to lighten the mood. "Oh ya she sure is something!" He said laughing. I laughed to but to me my laugh sounded fake. I was never the best actor. "Would you like to feed Crystal!" He asked excitedly. "Sure that sounds fun!" I said trying to have the same energy he has. He got up and went into the kitchen. I got up and went over to Crystals play pen and started laughing when I saw her trying to rip a dolls head off. I started laughing harder when I saw at least 16 other doll heads surrounding her and the bodies of the dolls tossed on the other side of the pen. I picked her up and headed over to the dining table and sat down after putting Crystal in her high chair. She looked upset but there was nothing I could do. I didn't want to blow my cover and my chance at helping her escape.

Crystal's pov

I sat in my high chair pouting. I am not a freaking baby. I do like this Mackenzie girl though. I watched Mackenzie get up and go over to see what Joey was doing. I saw the way Joey looked at her. He likes her! Now this is where I lost it. He tried to make a move. He leaned in for a kiss and she just gave him a hug! I burst out laughing! I fell out of my high chair.

"BOI YOU THOUGHT, THAT GIRL REJECTED YOU LIKE ONE OF TAYLOR SWIFTS BOYFRIENDS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!" I screamed. I was crying by now. That was the greatest thing I have ever seen. I could see Makenzie was trying to hold back a laugh. But Joey.............he was as red as a baboon's butt. "Crystal!" he screamed Uh oh!

Hey guys hope you liked it. Comment what ou think Joey is going to do! I Love ya all. Please vot e and comment. Bai!!!!!!