Chapter 25- new student?

Crystal's pov

It's the next morning and my friends went home. I woke up still a little shook about yesterday. I went and got dressed in a plain blue hoodie and some black jeans. I went downstairs for breakfast. I saw mom making pancakes. "Morning mom!" I said. "Morning honey, foods almost ready." I went and sat down. "Where's dad?" I asked. "He went out, said he had to do a couple of errands." She dished up some pancakes and put them in front of me. I dug in right away. There was a knock at the door. Mom went and answered it. It was Mackenzie! I got up and ran over to her and gave her a big hug.

"I missed you!" I said. "I missed you too! I heard what happened, I'm so sorry." She said. "It's okay." I said. "Well if you don't mind I thought I could take you to school and then after school we could go hang out for a bit!" Yay! I get to spend some time with my favorite person in the world! "That sounds awesome! Can I go mom?" I asked. "I don't see why not, go have some fun!" She said. We both squealed. I ran and grabbed my bag and we were off.

She drove me to school but first we stopped for donuts. I got out of the car and waved bye to her. I headed for the front door when I bumped into someone. I dropped my bag and my donuts. "Oh no! I'm so sorry Crystal!" That voice, I know that voice! I looked up and saw my crush Leon standing there. "Oh it's fine I am just clumsy that's all!" I said a little to fast. He picked up my bag and donuts and handed them to me. "T-thanks Leon." I said. Dang it I stuttered. "Hey aren't you in my math class?" He asked. "Ya I am but math isn't my best subject." I admitted. "Oh, well if you ever need help don't be afraid to ask me, I'm actually pretty good." He said. He grabbed my hand and took out a pen. He wrote down his phone number in my hand. "There you go, call me if you need help on it." He said. Then he walked away. I was flabbergasted. I couldn't speak. Then my friend Remi came over and started shaking me. "Crystal, snap out of it!" She shouted and slapped me across the face. "Ow!" I said. "Your welcome would be the correct response." She said dramatically and then flipped her hair. I rolled my eyes. "Hey did you hear that we have a new student?" She said. "Really who?" I asked. "His name is Ash. I saw him in the hallway He is pretty cute! Come on you have to meet him!" She grabbed my arm and dragged me into the school.

Joey's pov (get ready to be shocked)

I walked around the school looking for my baby girl. The principal came up to me. "Hello Ash. We are so happy you are here with us. I hope you enjoy our school." She said. "Thank you it's a pleasure to be here." I said. She smiled and walked away. I guess I better let you in on what's going on. That's right, I'm Ash. You see, after I got out of jail I rented an apartment close to my baby's school. I shaved my face and dyed my hair and got glasses. You would be surprised how different I look. Since I am not allowed anywhere near Crystal's house, I figured I would be a student at her school. I'm not going to get caught this time. This time I have people to help me. This time, I won't fail!

I continue to roam around the school when that girl Remi I met a little while ago calls my name. "Ash! I found my friend!" She says. Oh great I don't need to meet a bunch of people. The only person I'm interested in seeing is Crystal. Remi gets closer to me and I see the girl she is pulling is the girl I have been looking for. My eyes widen. I didn't know they were friends. Looks like Remi may be of use to me after all. Crystal comes up to me and shakes my hand. "Hi, I'm Crystal!" She said with that smile that makes my heart melt. "I know." I said. "Huh?" Oh crap I forgot! "I mean, your friend has told me stuff about you." I said quickly. "Oh, okay. Well welcome to our school. I'm sure you'll love it here." she said. She was about to say something else when someone called her name.

"Hey Crystal!" A guy said. "Oh Leon hi!" She said getting excited. Who is this guy? "You left your pencil bag outside." He said and handed it to her. "Oh, t-thank you." She said. "No problem , remember call me." he said and winked at her. Then we walked away. I don't like this Leon kid. With him around my plan won't work. Plus my baby girl has eyes for him. He is my biggest threat so far. He...has to go.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this. Comment what you think is going to happen next!

1. what is joeys plan

2.Do you think Joey will get caught

3. Should Crystal and Leon end up together?

4.Where is Crystal's dad really at?

Afrikaanns word of the day! happy=gelukkig

Any words you guys want in Afrikaans? Please vote and comment! LOve you all! BaI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!