Chapter 17-Freedom!?!?!?

Felix up above

Joey's pov

I took my knife and slowly slid it down Mackenzie's thigh making sure blood was drawn. I could tell she was holding back a scream. Then all of a sudden I jabbed the knife in her leg causing her to scream out loud. "AAAAAAAAA,JOEY STOP OH MY GOSH THAT HURTS!!!" She screamed. I just smiled. "Good!" I looked over at Crystal who was wide eyed and teary eyed. "Oh baby it's ok this will all be over soon!" I told her. I went back to Mackenzie. I was about to stab the knife in her other thigh when I heard her helpless voice. "Wait Daddy!" I turned around to my surprise that was Crystal! "What d..did you just call me?" I asked wanting to her my beautiful angel say my name again. "I s..said daddy." she repeated. My heart was so overwhelmed. I can't believed she called me daddy.....willingly!!!!! I ran over to my baby girl and picked her up giving her kisses all over her face. "Daddy I want to make a deal with you." She said as a couple tears roll down her face. I quickly wiped them away. "And what might that be?" I asked. "If you let Mackenzie go and take her to Felix's house, then I'll go with you and be you baby girl, with no struggle."

Makenzie's pov

I can't believe what Crystal was doing. I can't let her go and be with this horrible man. I could barely speak. "C...crystal you don't have t..to do t...this." I said. I saw tears rolling down her face as she mouthed 'I have to, to protect you'. I burst into tears. She didn't deserve this! The only thing I was glad about was that I know Joey wasn't going to hurt her, at least I think he won't. Joey was thinking for a second. He kept looking back and forth at the two of us. "Oh alright just for my baby girl!" he said. "But no tricks this time I'm watching you both closely." He came over and untied me and carried me and Crystal to his car. He put Crystal in the backseat. I looked over at her as she weakly smiled at me. I couldn't help a few tears roll down my face. Just then something hard hit the back of my head and darkness took over me.

Crystal's pov

Joey hit Mackenzie in the back of the head with a hammer. Not to hard but enough to knock her out. I was only doing this because Mackenzie was like an older sister to me and I couldn't watch her die. Joey put Mackenzie in the back of the trunk and closed it. He got in the front seat and smiled at me. "Get ready for our new life baby girl!" He said. Now Joey may be my brother but I kind of wish he would stop breathing and go to the under world and be raped by Hitler. He started to drive to my house. Without Mackenzie how am I ever going to escape?

Felix's pov (yay!)

I was calling the police and everything. I told my parents what happened and they were sobbing by now. I called every person I knew to see if they have seen her. They all said no. They I heard the doorbell ring and I was hoping it was someone with good news. I opened the door and found a woman laying there covered in blood. I thought I might puke. I turned her over so I could see her face. It was Mackenzie! I picked her up and ran into my house. She was unconscious. There was a note taped to her clothes. I pulled it off and read it. 'Here's Mackenzie, oh and by the way thanks for my baby girl!' I knew exactly who wrote the note. I was furious by now. I needed answers but I couldn't get them till Mackenzie woke up. I hope Crystal is ok. When I find Joey he will wish he was never born.

Crystal's pov

Joey was so excited about us finally being together. He was going on and on about our new life together. I tuned him out most of the time. We pulled up to a gas station to get some snacks since he said our house was a little ways away. He told me to behave myself or else I'm getting punished. We walked into the store and I headed for the candy section. I have a big sweet tooth. I grabbed a bunch of candy that I like since Joey said I could. I returned with an armload of candy in my hands. Joey just laughed and said how cute I was. I put my candy on the counter but I felt like there were eyes on me. I looked around and found a woman staring at me. She smiled at me with sympathy? Did she know what was happening? Joey paid for our stuff and told me it was time to go. I looked at the woman one last time and then we left.

Unknown pov

I saw Joey and Crystal walk out of the store. This isn't good. I can't let Crystal go with him. But then again I can't stop him either he would take me easily. I didn't know what to do. I finished my coffee and headed to Felix's house. I need to let him know what I saw.

Hey guys thx for reading. Comment below who you think the unknown pov is. First person to get it right gets the next chapter dedicated to them. Any other questions and commenst comment below plz. If I get 15 votes i'll update right away. That's it for now. LOVE YOU ALL BAI!!!!!!!!!