Chapter 20-April fools?!?!?

Dan and Phil up above

Phil's pov (Please answer questions below it helps me write better! :3)

It was the next morning and I was making breakfast. Dan was still passed out on the couch, and Mackenzie was still asleep. I was making pancakes and bacon. I heard a groan and saw Dan was waking up. He looks so hot shirtless! He was walking toward the kitchen and I turned around and acted like I wasn't just staring at him. He came up behind me and dipped his finger in the pancake batter and swiped it on my nose. "Hey!" I said laughing. He licked the rest of it off his finger. Why can't he just take me now!!!!!! I saw Mackenzie come downstairs dressed and everything, and it's the weekend? She usually has her pj's on still.

"Hey Phil I'm going to run to the store and then head to Felix's place, I'll be back probably tonight." She said.

Mackenzie's pov

"But you're still hurt, I don't want you going anywhere today without me." He said. "I'll be fine I feel better anyway!" I said. "Come on sis just go lay down, I don't feel comfortable with you going out anywhere especially with that crazy Joey running around. Your just my baby sister!" He said. I hate it when he calls me that. It's sweet he cares but I can take care of myself. "Phil come on! I'm not a freaking baby, quit treating me like one! I appreciate that you care about me but I can take care of myself, plus I need some time to myself!" I said. He just stood there staring at me. I could tell Dan felt awkward about the whole situation. "Fine but you better be back by 7:00pm" He said. "Um no 8:00pm" I said. "Fine but if your a minute later you can't ever go out again without me." He said. "Don't you think your taking this a little bit to far?" I said. "Nope, now go before I change my mind." he said. I grabbed my keys and left. Truth is I left the house so Phil and Dan can be alone together. I know they like each other and they need to suck it up and confess to each other already!

Phil's pov

I served two plates of bacon and pancakes for Dan and I. After we finished eating he said he had to go make a video. I sat on the couch and turned on a movie while editing a video. I also went on my twitter feed and laughed at all the tweets saying we should be together. If only it was real. Dan came back down and sat next to me.

"Hey Dan I was reading through twitter and there are so many fans that want us to be together." I said laughing only it wasn't a joke to me. "What? Gross I would never that would be weird!" He said laughing. My heart broke into a million pieces. He would never want to be with me? I laughed alone with him but inside I was crying. I excused myself and went upstairs and cried on my bed. I need to get out of the house to clear my head. I went back downstairs and told Dan I was going to the park. He said ok.

When I got to the park I went and sat on a bench. I watched two birds in a cheer. They looked so happy together. I wish that was Dan and I. I sat there for about 30min and then when to get Chinese food for lunch. After I finished eating I went to a book store and found a good book to read. Then I headed home.

When I got to the house all the lights were off. I figured Dan went to bed. But I didn't care what he did anymore. I turned on the lights and there were rose petals all on the ground. I saw dinner on the table with a candle in the middle. I was so confused. Then I saw Dan come down the stairs in a tux. I was speechless. He came over to me and grabbed my hands and sat me on the couch. "Dan w..what's going on?" I asked. "April fools!" He said and crashed his lips on to mine!

Mackenzie's pov

I was driving home from Felix's house because it was 8:30pm and I didn't want Phil mad at me. I got to the house and looked through the window to see if Phil was awake. My jaw dropped at what I saw. I saw Phil and Dan making out on the couch! My plan worked! I decided to go out for a little bit longer to give then some space. I'm sure Phil won't be upset. He has other things to take care of. ;)

Hey guys hoped you liked this and I posted it on April fools yay!

Here are your questions today please answer them!

1. What is the funniest April fools day prank you have ever pulled?

2.Do you want me to write a smut seen of Dan and Phil?

3. Do you like me not writing in Crystal or Joey's pov to make it more mysterious?

4.Do you want me to add anymore youtubers, if so which ones?

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!BAI:3!!!!!!