Chapter 28-New Crush

Picture of most of the main characters!

A/N: Hey guys I have decided to continue the story fro a little while longer. If you guys really do like this please comment more and vote and follow me so i know that. I have also nominated this story for the Watty's! Please tell your friends! Thank you to the people who commented on the last chapter and really do appreciate this story. It's people like you who keep me going! ON TO THE STORY!

Joey's pov

I sat with Crystal for a little while longer until the bell rang. She looked up at me with her makeup running and her tear stained face. I wiped the extra tears off her face. I got up and helped her stand up.

"We should probably get to class." I said. "Okay, I have to go clean my face off first." She said. I opened the door and walked out. I started to head the other way to class. "Ash wait!" Crystal called out. I walked back over to her. "Yes?" I asked. "Thank you, for everything really." She said. She walked closer to me and stood on her tip toes giving me a kiss on my cheek. I thought i was going to faint. I stood there with wide eyes and a opened mouth. She smiled at me and waled to the bathroom. I touched the cheek she kissed me on feeling butterflies in my stomach. This feels unreal. My baby girl, my little sister, my everything, just kissed me! But what about Leon?!? Doesn't she like him anymore? Maybe i can convince her I'm better than him. Then i can continue with my plan. Although Crystal's dad going missing might be a problem.

Crystal's pov

I start washing my face in the bathroom. What did i just do?!? I kissed him! At least it was on the cheek. But why did i feel something. He is just a friend, right? I'm so confused right now! I need time to think. I finish up in the bathroom and head to class.

When i get there i see most of the seats are taken accept one right by Ash. I hope i can make it through this. I walk over to the seat and Ash pulls the seat out for me. I smile at him and sit down. The teacher starts to talk and i try to focus on him but i can feel Ash's stare burning in the side of my head. As the teacher continues talking i feel Ash grab my hand and rub this thumb on the back of it. I'm feeling things that i should't be feeling with him. I just look over at hi and smile.

When the bell rings i gather my books and rush out of the class room. I run to my locker and grab my bag. Then I realized there is no one to pick me up. I slide down my locker and bury my face in my knees. Then I hear Ash's voice.

"You okay?" He asked. "I guess, I don't have a ride home though." I said. "Hey I can take you home!" He said. "Really? It's no trouble?" I asked. "Of course it's not!" He said. He helped me up and grabbed my bag for me. "You don't need to carry that Ash." I said. "Oh please, it's my pleasure." He said and flashed me a smile. What is this guy doing to me. I smiled back

We got to him car and i hopped in. As soon as I got in the smell in his car smelt familiar to me. Then i realized he smells just like it. No wonder i was so comfortable when he was holding me. But why is it so familiar to me?

Flashback

(Crystal is 4 and Joey is 17)

"Jojo me fell and scraped my knee!" I said and started to cry. "Hey it's okay sweetheart, come here." He said. He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. He cleaned my knee and put a bandage on it. "All better!" He said in a cute dorky voice. He picked me up and carried me to my room. He sat down in my rocking chair and started to sing.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
And I hung my head and cried

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

I'll always love you and make you happy
If you will only say the same
But if you leave me to love another
You'll regret it all some day

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

You told me once dear, you really loved me
And no one else dear, could come between
But now you've left me and love another
You have shattered all my dreams

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away."

I inhaled his man perfume. He smelled really good. I started to drift off to sleep. He is my everything.

"Goodnight baby girl." He said. "Night Jojo." I said and fell asleep.

Flashback ended

I had tears in my eyes thinking about Joey. Honestly i really miss him. After everything i know my sweet big brother is still in him. Ash gave me a concerned look.

"You okay?" He asked. "Yes, I'm just thinking about my brother." I said.

Joey's pov

My eyes got wide. I wonder which one she is thinking about. "I didn't know you had any brother's." I said. "Ya, i have a lot but I'm thinking of my brother that got arrested a while back, he just got released. Not going to lie, i kind of miss him." She said. Those words kept replaying in my head. She misses me! "Do you know where he is?" i asked. "Nope, he was my favorite brother, but he kind of went crazy, but i know there is still good in him, it's just no one else thinks that." She said. That almost brought tears to my eyes. After everything i did to her, she still cares about me.

"Wow, I bet he misses you too." I said knowing it's the truth. "Well, maybe if he could prove to my family he has changed, he could be back in our life's, I really need him right about now." She said and looked down at her lap. I just wanted to tell her everything, but i knew it would be too risky. I reached over and gave her a hug. "So what made you think about your brother in the first place?" I asked. "It's silly but your car actually, and you." She said and looked down embarrassed. "Oh,really? How do i remind you of your brother?" I asked curiously. "You smell like him, sorry if that's creepy but you do I can still remember how he smells." She said. I sear if she keeps this up I'm going to be in tears. I looked over and smiled at her and held her hand. Then i started to drive.

We got to her house and i dropped her off. I got out too and walked to the door with her. "Thanks for the ride." She said. "No problem." I said. We stood there in awkward silence for a couple of minutes glancing at each other. "So, I'm going to go so I'll see ya to...." Then she grabbed my face and kissed me. Then she ran into her house and slammed the door. I stood there speechless.

Crystal's pov

What did I just do? What about Leon?!? I walked into the kitchen and saw mom sitting at the table crying and i saw Dwayne sitting with her. He got up and walked over to me.

"Crystal, I'm so sorry...your father is dead.

1.Do you think Joey and Crystal will end up together?

2. How is Crystal going to react

3.Where is Jerry and The crazy woman

4. why hasn't jerry called Crystal yet

Thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting it means a lot! LOVE YOU ALL BAI!!!!!!!!1