117 B.C.

Catia's p.o.v
➰➰

I walked further into the woods, my bare feet sinking into the damp mud with every step. I pushed my body behind a tall pillar, a dim lit fire settled on the top. The once distant yells of the others were now in hearing range.

I peeked my head around the pillar to see Silas near my current position. I struggled to suppress the giggle that nearly escaped my lips due to the look of concentration held in his beautiful features. 

Oh no I hope he didn't hear that' I thought to myself. 

 His head shot in my direction, well I guess that answers that question.

I let out a screech as I turn to run. I don't get far before I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist pulling me back. "Finally! I found you. I think we have had enough of your childish games for one day."

He releases me from his firm grip. I turn around to see the one that I call my friend. My only real friend for that matter. I take a second to admire his features. Dirty blonde hair that is formed in tight little curls. A face constructed to mere perfection. Beautiful green eyes that remind me of newly grown leaves.

"Silas, I enjoy your company greatly, but if you continue to mock my ways of amusement" I let out an exasperated sigh "I will have to reconsider."

A small smile slowly crept onto my face as well as his before we both broke out into a fit of laughter. As he caught his breath he began to speak, "Walk with me?" I nodded then began to walk by his side.

"Catia, I know that Amara has told you of our situation. And I do believe it is better that you now know but you have to promise me secrecy. Only until I get Qetsiyah to help me..uh with something.."

I looked at him wearily, why does he seem nervous? What does he need help with?

I glanced his way, his eyes met with mine. " I swear to you that she shall never find out about your true intentions."

We continued to walk until we reached my families temple. My father is seen as some type of higher power, meaning our family is treated like royalty. That is the reason behind Silas being my only real friend. My father brought Silas into my life originally to protect my sister and I.

He's said to be one of the most powerful warlocks in our time. But we became the best of friends almost immediately.

"I hope father is not upset, we nearly missed supper." I stated as we walked between the tall pillars on either side of us. I felt his hand on my shoulder, "don't worry Catia, he will think nothing of it." He gave me a reassuring smile in which I gladly returned.

➰➰

We reached the eating quarters which was already occupied by unfamiliar men, my father, and my dear sister Amara. I sent her as well as my father a small greeting. Amara returned the gesture giddily, unlike my father who payed no attention to my existence, let alone my greeting.

After supper
➰➰

Father held a gathering in his chambers after supper had ended. I seemed to have lost my appetite during said meal, so I excused myself and went to my sleeping quarters.

Hours later, as I was getting prepared for sleep, I noticed how quiet the house was. Normally all you can hear is loud cheers, glasses clinging, and music played by my fathers servants. But to night there was none of that.

I smoothed out my night gown and walked out into the corridors. I went half way down and stopped at Amara's door. After lightly knocking I patiently waited for it to be answered.

I stood in the same position for five minutes straight. What is taking her so long? Tired of waiting I opened the door only to find an empty room.

Something isn't right. I checked in Silas' room and yet again empty. My fathers room was the last to check and I was frightened completely when I found not a single person. I quickly rushed to my room and changed into my white day gown and leather sandals.

I ran through the corridors like my life depended on it.

I hurried through small groups of people gathered randomly across the central yard, hoping to see a familiar face. The suspense was eating at me, I had no clue as to where everyone could be. I sat down on the soft dewy grass, attempting to catch my breath. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a dimly lit fire in the distance where a large mass of people seemed to be gathered.

Relief washed over my entire body as I spotted my father sitting in a throne like chair. I took in my surrounding.

Flower petals were scattered across the ground. Pillars lit with burning flames stood on either sides of an arbor. Who is getting married at this time of night.

My question was answered when I saw Qetsiyah walking towards the arbor with bouquet of white roses in her hands. My hand flew up to my mouth as I gasped in realization. " Silas. I have to find Silas." I whispered to myself as I pushed my way through the crowd of people.

My feet carried me deeper and deeper into the forest. Burning tears were now running down my cheeks as I proceeded to search for my sister and her secret lover. Finally I spotted the two set up in a canopy shaped fort.

"SILAS! AMARA!" I ran into the canopy looked at the two blurry figures in front of me. Automatically I wrapped my shaking arms around the both of them.

"I was utterly petrified when I saw Qetsiyah walking towards the arbor. You told me if I ever saw the wedding that she had found out about your affair. I thought something happened. I thought you left me." I pulled them back and held them by the shoulders at arms length. " don't you ever do that again!"

I let out a small giggle before I embraced them again.

"Catia I'm glad your with us now, means we can begin the spell." Amara grinned from ear to ear.

Spell? What spell?

"Amara, what spell are you talking about?"

Silas stood to his feet. "The spell that ensures we'll be together for all eternity."

My eyes widened in fear. "All eternity? That's not possible."

Silas began to chant words under his breath. I can feel my heart beating against my chest. His chanting became louder by the minute. The room started to spin and my eyes we're suddenly heavier.

"Silas..stop...please.." My body fell to the ground and everything went black.

Authors note

Hello beautiful people. Thanks for reading my story so far. Just so you guys know, this story is not going to be following TVD or The Originals, the story lines and plots I will be using from the show but other than that it's all mine.

Don't forget to vote (-◦)