Chpt 11: Half Naked Morning

Previously On

'The Original Hybrid'

➰➰

Dean walked in with my bag a few minutes later. He handed me the small duffle.

"Thank you love, I'll see you in a little bit." I said.

He gave me a half smile before heading back down the basement stairs.

I gave Stefan a small wave before heading up the stairs. I found the nearest bathroom and changed into a pair pajama shorts and a black tank-top.

I wondered into the hallway, browsing through the excessive amount of rooms in the house.

I walked into an antique looking room. The bed had soft black silk blankets on them. The walls had shelves filled completely with books. Every detail in this room reminded me of the good old days.

I  climbed into the bed and covered myself with the warm blankets. My eyes try to stay open but I force them shut. I lay there admiring the comfyness of the bed until I fall into a deep sleep.

Chpt 11: Half Naked Morning
➰➰

I could feel the suns warm rays shining down on me. I stretched my arms out and snuggled closer to the duvet.

"Did you enjoy my bed?" I heard a low voice say. I turned my head to see Stefan standing in the door way. My heart was beating rapidly in my chest.

"Jeez guy, are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I questioned holding my hand over my chest.

Stefan held his hands in the air. "Considering you stole my bed, and drank most of my liquor, I'll say a solid maybe." His serious features softened, leaving an amused expression across his face.

"This was the only room that intrigued me." I stated softly.

I watched as Stefan walked over to a tall dresser and pulled open a drawer. He pulled up on his green t shirt. I gawked at his perfectly sculpted body was on full display. He pulled out a white tank top and slipped it on. He turned around and caught me staring at him.

I quickly cleared my throat and climbed out of his bed fully aware of my apparel.

During the night I get too warm for my liking, so I normally take off the top layer of my clothes. Leaving my in just my underwear.

Stefan's eyes widened and he cleared his throat awkwardly.

I look down at my white lace bra and matching lace underwear and shrugged.

Stefan scratched the back of his neck. "Just. There's breakfast downstairs." He sighed and walked away.

I made my way to the boarding house kitchen, still only wearing my undergarments.

I heard a couple wolf whistles. To my surprise, standing in the living room were most of the Original family, my hybrids, and the mystic gang.