Chpt 15: Miracles

Previously On
'The Original Hybrid'

Her voice came to a halt and the candles died down.

She just starred at my stomach. I suck in a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Oh my..."

Chpt 15: Miracles

No. It can't be true. I can't be pregnant. My chest became tight and it was hard to breath.

"Catia darling, calm down, come on breath with me." NiKlaus soothed in my ear, his hand rubbing comforting circles on the small of my back.

My breath went back to normal and my chest no longer felt as tight.

"Bonnie how is this possible...?" I breathed out.

She stared down at my stomach in shock. "I-I'm not sure. I thought vampires couldn't procreate. I'm guessing it has to do with your werewolf genes. Since you have both it makes it possible for you to procreate like normal werewolves do." Bonnie stood, motionless in her state of shock. 

"I need time to process this. NiKlaus would you mind accompanying me to the grill?"

He took my small hand in his and helped me up. "I wouldn't mind at all." He smiled down at me.

•••

I sat in a booth near the pool tables in the far back of the bar. Nick sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"I don't know if I can do this. The mothering thing, it's not exactly a trait I'm familiar with." I felt tears burning my eyes, I fought with everything I had to hold them back, but was unsuccessful. Tears flowed down my rosy cheeks, unable to stop.

I felt a rough hand caress my cheek, wiping away the tears. He turned my head so I was now staring into his beautiful eyes.

"You'll be an amazing mother Catia, I believe in you. Well get through this love, together, I promise. I will let no harm come to our child for as long as I may live." NiKlaus soothed. 

I smiled at the 'not so dick head' sitting in front of me. I flung my arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug. He pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Thank you NiKlaus. For everything." The tears that were now falling down were mere tears of joy.

After our little heart to heart conversation Nik and I ordered our food. I felt my stomach grumble from the emptiness.   

Once our food arrived I dug right in. A tray of chicken tenders with a side of frenchfries. Two large pancakes with sausage, eggs, and bacon. As soon as that food hit my tongue I felt nauseous.

"Are you fucking kidding me." I whispered aggressively. 

I sprung from the booth and bolted to the bathroom. Completely oblivious to Nik's close footsteps behind me.

I swung the stall door open and emptied everything into the toilet bowl beneath me. I felt a pair of hands pull my hair back.

I hate throwing up, it's literally my least favorite thing in the world.

I groaned inwardly while wiping my face off with toilet paper.

"I'm already sick of being pregnant." I snapped.

"Well you're going to have to suck it up darling because you have 9 long months ahead of you." NiKlaus simply smirked at me.

Man did I wanna smack that stupid look right off his stupid face. Ugh I'm hungry but I don't wanna throw up again.

"Nikky can you carry me to the car and have our food boxed up? I'm exhausted and I wanna go home."

I rinsed my mouth with some water and cleaned myself up. NiKlaus came back into the bathroom and picked me up bridal style. I snuggled my head into his chest and grabbed hold of his shirt.

He set me down in the car gently and sped to his side. The drive home was quiet which I was grateful for because I love sleeping during car rides. For some reason they make me feel at peace.

I don't remember coming home that night, all I remember is waking up in my bed at 3 o'clock in the morning still wearing the clothes from the day before.

•••

Hello my beautiful people, I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I am feeling a little under the weather so I decided to write a quick chapter for ya. Oh and I made it on my schools cheerleading team(((: ah so excited. Well until next time lovelies.

~Catia ➰➰