Chpt 4: The New Girl

Previously on
'The Original Hybrid'
➰➰

"Well isn't that just wonderful, you think I'm dead for 5 seconds and you start running around stabbing people, not to mention the fact that she's your sister. Blimey Niklaus, where did your manners run off to".

Rebekah chuckled at my statement. I poured myself a glass of Bourbon and sat in the seat next to her on the love seat.

"So,when does the celebrating begin?" I chugged my Bourbon and gave them my signature smirk.

Look out Mystic Falls, there's a new girl in town.

Chpt 4: New Girl
➰➰

I walked through the Mikaelson Mansion trying to find something to do. I mean can this town get anymore boring. The only good part is the alcohol and attractive men.

"Niklaus, why did you settle in this boring old town. I mean couldn't you have picked New York or somewhere hmm I don't know, Fun?". I stated as I strutted into Niklaus' office, taking a seat in his desk chair.

"Catia the only reason I'm here is to terrorize the group of intellectual children that are, A. either trying to find a way to kill me every second or B. ruining my plans and making my life a little more difficult. So I'm just trying to keep them on a tighter leash."

He twirled the glass of Bourbon in his hand. I just groaned at his explanation.

"I get that but this town is so boring. You picked a town that doesn't know the meaning of fun. Its so dull and plain, no wonder it's crawling with supernatural dickheads like yourself."

Niklaus' P.O.V
➰➰

I smirked at her boldness. If anyone other than her dared to speak to me in that way would be minus a head by this point. But I have a soft spot for my little Catia.

She always understood me and never left my side no matter how drastic the situation became.

I missed her so much, though I would never admit it. I thought my bastard of a father took her from me that night in Gloria's bar.

I have to admit, I was a bit of a coward for leaving her behind. But sacrifices have to be made when you want to live.

I tore my attention away from my argument with my inner self and focused on Catia.

"Well we could introduce you to the little group of delinquents that consists of the Salvatore brothers, My sired hybrid Lockwood, Bennet Witch, Lovely Caroline Forbes, then that useless human Matt Donovan."

Her eyes lit up at the idea of social interaction with other people.

I haven't let her out of the mansion since she arrived. Call me selfish but I didn't want anyone to know of her presence yet. I want to introduce her at the right time.

Perhaps that time is right now.

Catia's P.O.V
➰➰

My eyes lit up with excitement. Other people thank God! I haven't left this bloody mansion since I arrived weeks ago.

I hopped up from the chair and straightened out my skirt.