Chapter 20: The Kill

Previously on
'The Original Hybrid'
➰➰➰

The three of us made our way out back, packed and ready. I mentally cursed myself when I remembered the lone bag I had left on my nightstand. I made my way upstairs to retrieve it. When I opened my bedroom door i was met by an angry Niklaus.

"You thought you could just leave me? You thought it would be that easy?" He questioned, pushing himself closer to me.

"No, I didn't. That's why they're here." I said.

Two of my soldier hybrids came from behind me. I grabbed my bag and quickly ran down the stairs.

"I'll find you Catia, I'll find you!" Niklaus screamed down the halls.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes. There is the father of my children, being restrained by my hybrids in order for me to keep them safe. I hate doing this to Niklaus, but he's given me no choice. All I know is my children come first, no matter what.

Chapter 22: The Kill

I stood in the middle of my newly bought home. I found myself biting my nails out of an anxious habit. 

I heard heavy boots stomping behind me. "Catia, the hybrids are posted around the perimeter, no one is getting in without one of us knowing. There's no need to worry, just take it easy okay?" Dean pulled me into a hug and stroked my hair.

I held onto his waist and sunk into the hug. I needed this, I was so stressed out from all the planning for 'Tessa' I was exhausted.

Dean held me for a good five minutes before Sam and Stiles joined the room.

I lifted my head from his chest. "Group hug?" Sam asked. I just nodded my head in response and was soon squished between my three boys. I took in this moment, not knowing how long it was going to be until I got another one.

"Well isn't this cute, a little family get together. Wait isnt that basically incest, considering she's slept with all three of you? And she calls you her family?" Silas waltzed into the room, clearly ruining the moment.

I squeezed my way through the boys and stood eye to eye with Silas.

"Who told you to speak?" I snarled. My anger was boiling quickly, a little too quick for my liking.

"I did sweetheart, and if you have a problem with it, well, that sucks." He chuckled in between words.

I grabbed Silas by the neck lighting him off of the bar stool. Sam and Dean stood behind my protectively.

"Need I remind you that you're under my roof, under my rules. If it wasn't for me you'd still be chained up in that pathetic little cell. So the next time you decide to 'speak your mind'  I suggest you dont." I dropped him to the ground, watching amusingly as he gasped for air.

"Catia, shouldn't we be a little more cautious with him? Tessa said she wanted him alive didn't she?" Sam said as he rolled up the sleeves to his flannel.

"She did Sammy but I can't help it when he disrespects my family. He just makes me so angry sometimes I just wanna rip his head off his body." I ran my hands down my face in frustration.