Chpt 7: Reinforcements

Previously On
'The Original Hybrid'
➰➰

"I'm looking for Rebekah, have you seen her? I've been trying to get a hold of her but she hasn't answered any of my calls.

Stefan nodded his head. " She's in the living room actually. Would you like to come in and talk to her?"  

I sighed in relief. "Yes I would."

He opened the door further to let me in. I gave him a small thank you and entered.

The tension between us was killing me. They way I left things at the restaurant made is difficult to even talk to him. I hate the amount of influence Silas has over my life still.

I followed him into a well decorated living room. There sat Rebekah on the love seat, talking to the witch from the other day. Bonnie I think her name was.

Rebekah stood from her seat. "Catia what are you doing here?"

"I think the real question is what are you doing here? Do you know that Elena and her little friends want to find the cure for vampirism, and in doing so they wake up the most vile creature known to mankind?" I ran a hand down my face.

She shifted uncomfortably. "Yes I do know. That's why I'm here."

The last thing I remember is the nauseating sound of my neck being broken.

Chpt 7:
Reinforcements
➰➰

My eyes felt heavy as I tried to pry them open. All I could hear was a high pitched screech, like nails on a chalk board ringing through my head.

I shot up and gasped, the wooden stake poked out of my chest. They must have stabbed me while I was temporarily dead, leaving me unconscious for even longer.

I placed my hands at the end of it, preparing myself to pull it out. I got a good grip and ripped it out of my chest. I felt the wound heal and my breathing became normal.

I took in my surroundings.

It looks like some old cellar. The walls we're pure stone and there was a bed hanging by chains on one of them.

I went to stand up but my body was pulled back to the ground. I peered down at my wrists to find heavy chains wrapped around them.

I pulled at them but they didn't budge.

I sat on that dirty floor for what felt like hours.

I swear when I get out of here someone is going to experience so much pain and torment it will make God cry.

I could hear footsteps coming down the stairs, inching towards the cellar door.

I focused my gaze on the small opening that was lined with thick bars on the door.

"Ah she's awake." The voice was masculine, and I recognized it.

I narrowed my eyes in attempt to see there face but had no luck.

"Release me of these chains or so help me God I will rip your spine out through your nose." I growled.