Chapter 1: New Car

I woke up to my alarm and turned it off. I laid back down on my bed not wanting to get up. I looked around my room and smiled at the many drawings I had of aliens. I grab my laptop everyday and go on to a conspiracy website and draw what I feel was real.

"Max! Get up you have school today!", my dad yelled up the stairs.

"I am up!", I yelled back.

I changed into the clothes I picked out for today (see photo). I grabbed my phone, iPod, headphones, laptop, and put them in my backpack for school. The school wanted us to use laptops and I refused to use theirs so my dad let me use my own.

"Dad can you drive me to school today?", I asked and grabbed an apple for breakfast.

"NO!", I flinched, "I'm sorry. The hospital called me last night about your mom. She went into surgery after you went to bed and......"

"Is she?", he nodded, "Why did it have to be her? It should have been me!"

"Don't say that! If it was you in that hospital and they called us telling us you died your mother and I would never live with ourselves! We just have to remember she is in a better place and is no longer in pain. Now hurry to school tonight you and I are shopping."

I groaned but nodded. I hate shopping and I have ever since I almost got killed by some psycho. I got on the bus and sat next to some guy with freckles.

"Hey, babe my name's Vince. Want to go on a date at 7:30?", I got up and moved to another seat.

When we got to school I walked into the front office and got my locker number, combo for my locker, and my schedule. I walked down a number of hallways and groaned in frustration when I couldn't find my locker.

"Your the new kid, right? Need some help?", asked a boy with black hair and looks about 16.

"Yes on both counts. My name is Matrix Crystal Kaon.", I said holding my hand out.

"Jack. Jack Darby.", he shook my hand firmly, "Now, lets have a look at where your locker is."

He gestured me to follow him to find my locker.

"Thanks.", I said after we found locker 563.

"No problem. My locker is next to yours, 564. Want me to help you find your first class?", I nodded, "Looks like you have Algebra with Mr. Moha-" The bell cut him off.

"Lets go. We're late for class already. I get anxiety if I am late for something or if I am in trouble.", he nodded and we walked to Algebra class.

We both took our seats and the teacher started class.

-time skip to the end of the day because her school day is boring-

I walked out of school with Jack and I had an attack. I collapsed on the ground and started breathing heavily.

Miko and Raf came out of the school just as a black and yellow custom muscle car and a green truck (not sure what Bulkhead is, but if you know please comment) pulled into the parking lot. Two men came out of the vehicles.

They came over to me. Miko and Raf ran over to them.

"Ben, we don't know what's wrong. She is having some type of attack. Please call Ryland!", Raf begged.

Ben nodded and ran to his muscle car. 5 minutes later an emergency vehicle came and a man around 40 came out and ran to me. He turned to the others.

"What's her name?", he asked Jack.

"Matrix. Her full name is Matrix Crystal Kaon.", Jack replied.

He nodded and checked my pulse. He did a few other things before walking back into his vehicle and grabbing something. He came out with some medicine. I took the medicine and instantly felt better. I smiled at him.

"Thank you.", he smiled and lifted me up.

"Does she need to co-", before he could say anything my dad came running over and pushed through the crowd.

"Matrix?! Are you alright?", tears weld up into my eyes and he pulled me into a hug, "I know you miss her. I do too. She was a great wife to me and a great mother to you."

"Why did she have to die though?", I choked out.

"I don't know Max, I don't know. Now come on we have to go shopping, remember?", I nodded.

"Where are we going anyway?", I asked.

"We are going to get you your first car.", I smiled and hopped in his car, "Thank you for taking care of her."

He got in and we left to the only dealership in Jasper, Nevada. I immediately saw the car I wanted. I got out of the car after it was parked and walked over to the silver Porsche. Dad came up to me after talking to one of the employees.

"I want this one.", I said pointing to the silver car.

He nodded and told me to follow him. We walked over to the counter and asked the lady about the silver car. She explained a few things about it and the small detail that the last owners put on the steering wheel. She brought me into an office and I signed the papers she handed me. When we were finished she gave me the keys for the car and we were off.

"Like it?", dad asked when we got to our house.

"No.....I love it!", I exclaimed and jumped into my dad's arms giving him a big hug.

I noticed a red car parked at the end of our driveway. Dad and I walked outside and knocked on the window. The car door opened and it forced us inside. I looked in the driver seat and there was.......NO DRIVER! I screamed and the car electrocuted me and my dad.

A/N: Sorry, short chapter. The next one should be longer....no promises though.