Chapter 2: Captured

.:Knockout to Lord Megatron. Lord Megatron do you copy?:. the car was talking to someone through a link.

.:Knockout, do you have the human?:. came the response.

.:Yes. I even have her sire:.

A green and blue swirling vortex appeared in front of us and we went through. We ended up on a ship and there were giant robots everywhere. The one called Knockout did the unbelievable....he transformed!

"Knockout. Put them with the Autobot Soundwave captured moments ago.", a silver and purple robot ordered.

He carried us into a cell with another robot and he was bleeding. His eyes were bright blue, so I knew he was a good guy because the other ones have red eyes. His finish was silver, just like my car. He lifted up his head and looked at me.

"Hi name's Jazz. What's crackilackin' little girl?", Jazz said seeing me scared and trying to make me smile.

"Nothin' much. My name is Matrix Crystal Kaon and this is my father, Jordan Malor Kaon. Are you ok though? You are bleeding.", he nodded.

"I have been in here for a couple earth weeks. My leader is trying to find me no doubt. His name is Optimus Prime.", my eyes widened, "You know him?"

"I am not sure. I do recognize the name though.", my dad pulled out a locket and handed it to me.

"I was going to wait until you were 18 to tell you, but you seem ready.", I took it and a 'play' button revealed it's self.

My name is Optimus Prime. If you are hearing this then you have found my daughter's escape pod. All I ask is this: Take care of her and give her a good home, one where she will be raised and taken good care of. Her name is Matrix Crystal Kaon. On your world she was born on 1/1/96. Please take care of her. I will be looking for her as soon as I arrive. I do recommend changing your last name so she doesn't know. Matrix if you are listening to this it means your new parental units have decided it was time. I launched you off our home world to keep you away from harms way. You are also part of a prophecy if Megatron gets his hands on you the world could be destroyed. I doubt Jazz is going to forgive me because I am doing this especially your mother, Elita, but know I am protecting you by doing this. I am truly sorry for doing this to you. Just remember one thing Max, I love you and I will never stop searching.

I closed the locket and held it close to my heart, "Jazz......promise me you wont tell him."

"I don't understand. Who do you want me to keep this from and why?", he asked.

"My dad and Megatron. My dad because I want him to find out on his own and see if he is still truly trying to find me. Megatron because I don't want him to win, I don't want the Decepticons to triumph.", I turned to Jordan, "What was your original last name? I want to develop a code name so they both wont know who I am."

"My last name when we found you was Johnson.", I nodded and started thinking of names.

"Got it, my name will be Dawn Morris Johnson. But, I would prefer Dee.", I explained now it was their turn to nod.

Megatron came in and I acted like I was afraid of him. Jazz and Jordan were afraid though, Jazz because I was in my human form and Jordan because he still sees me as his daughter.

"DAWN NO!", Jazz yelled as Megatron lifted me up, "LET HER GO MEGATRON!"

"Oh, I don't think so, Autobot!", I really wanted to scream 'don't insult my kind' at him, "Soundwave, bring her and the other human into the command room. I also want a video conference with the Autobots."

I pretended to struggle, truth is I don't need to breath and he wasn't even denting me. I wanted him to feel like he was winning though. The con without a face brought me to the control room, Megatron not far behind. My dad needed to breath though and by the looks of it he was low on O2.