Chapter 20: NightScar ~ Last Chapter!

Hey guys, so this is the final chapter. I might make a sequel but it might not come out for a while.

3rd person POV.

As Matrix locked herself in her room, the other Autobots were trying to figure out why she was so upset. So far, they don't have any luck. The only bot not involved in the conversation was Ultra Magnus. He was in his room, the door opened, trying to figure out ways on why his daughter would be upset.

He only came to one conclusion.

"Nightscar.", Ultra Magnus said and walked out to the main silo, "I might know why Matrix is upset."

"Why, commander?", Jazz asked.

"Ever wonder what might happen to a sparking that grows up without his or her carrier?", Ultra Magnus asked and looked towards Matrix's room.

"They become lonely, empty, sad.", Arcee put the pieces together, "Matrix misses her Carrier?"

"That might be the cause.", Optimus agreed.

While the Autobots conversed, a pod was just entering the Earth's atmosphere. The alarm went off, making all conversations stop. Ratchet walked over to the computers and quickly explained the situation. Optimus and a small handful of Autobots went through the ground bridge to greet the new bot.

But they were greeted with cons. Decepticons surrounded the pod, unaware of the Autobot hiding in the forest. The new Autobot watched as Bumblebee launched Arcee into the air, distracting the drones. The Autobot chuckled.

"Drones, what fools. They are easily distracted.", the Autobot smirked, but what made the bot freeze was Ultra Magnus, "Magnus?"

The Autobot watched them carefully. When the last Decepticon dropped dead, the Autobots went for the pod only to see it empty.

"The con - or bot - from the inside, carefully came out. Careful enough to make the cons - or us - think they were still inside.", Bumblebee beeped.

"Definitely the work of an Autobot.", Arcee smirked, "One that used to be on my team. But who was it?"

"We'll have to have Ratchet examine the pod. Maybe there is some Energon in there that Ratchet can look at to determine who was in here.", Ultra Magnus suggested.

"Magnus suggesting something?", the Autobot asked itself, "That's not his usual self."

"Nice thinking, commander! For once I agree with you.", Wheeljack stated, the commander gave him a stern look.

"Wheeljack, help us take care of these Decepticons.", Ultra Magnus ordered.

"Fine. I'd much rather be lobbing with Bulkhead back at base.", the wrecker argued.

"Don't test me, soldier.", Ultra Magnus stated with a blank face.

"Sorry, sir.", the wrecker faked his apology.

"'Sir'? 'Soldier'? Okay, something is definitely wrong. That is NOT the Ultra Magnus I knew.", the Autobot whispered, "Better destroy the evidence."

The Autobot took a small grenade and threw it at the pod, causing it to blow up.

"WHOA!", Arcee yelled out of surprise, Bee and Ultra Magnus glared at Wheeljack.

"I didn't do it!", the wrecker protested.

"He's not lying. I did it.", the Autobot said loud enough for the others to hear, "Magnus. It's been too long."

The unknown Autobot came running out of the forest, the sun shining on her armor. Ultra Magnus was stunned as he watched the Autobot approach. She jumped at Ultra Magnus and hugged him, her pedes hanging a couple feet off the ground.