Chapter 11: Surprises

I woke up and seen I was in a different room. I looked around and noticed my name imprinted on the wall, surrounding it was the names of everyone on the team. I gasped after I realized I was in my room, my own room. I jumped off my berth and went to the washroom to wash up.

I felt heavier and taller, so I looked at my armor and gasped. I had upgraded into a form similar to my sire's, he's a lot bulkier than I am though. I am a little taller than Bee, but only an inch shorter than Bulkhead, I smiled. I then remembered what I had said to Primus and put my game face back on.

I heard my berthroom door open after I finished washing up. I put my armor back on and walked to the main part of my room. I seen Jazz, Bumblebee, and Optimus. I cleared my throat, which made Jazz and Bee jump a bit. I crossed my arms and raised an optic ridge.

"What are you three doing in my berthroom?", I asked and leaned against the wall.

"Uh.....", Jazz rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

*We, um....*, Bee trailed off.

"We came to check up on you. The bond you have with your sire is still blocked and he is out on patrol, so he asked us to check up on you and make sure you were alright. Jazz, Bumblebee, if you two don't mind, I need to talk to Matrix alone.", the two nodded and left.

"What's up?", I asked and sat on my berth.

"You may not know this, but the Primes share a special bond. One that cannot be blocked. The bond doesn't allow us to feel one another's pain like the spark bond does, but allows us to share our feelings and talk through the bond. We share the bond with each other and Primus. It is rare that he talks to us, he had also informed me that you will also be a messenger.", Optimus explained.

"What do you mean 'a messenger'?", I asked.

"The messenger receives information that could help us in anyway possible. For instance, if someone was sparked, you could tell when the sparkling is born, and if it will be a mech or femme. Ratchet doesn't have the equipment to do that, so you will be more valuable than ever. Which means I will need to train you to defend yourself and battle against the Decepticons, as they will want you so that they may win the war.", Optimus explained.

"Alright. Lets go see if we can find a spacebridge so that we may get to Cybertron.", I stood up and walked to my door.

"Not yet. You had your upgrade on your Creation day, so Ultra Magnus wants to make it up to you. When he gets back, he wants to take you somewhere.", I nodded and we walked to the main room.

"Cant we just search for it until he gets back?", I asked aloud, everyone staring at Optimus and I.

"Alright. We can search for the spacebridge, but we cannot go to Cybertron today. We'll go tonight after everyone is in recharge.", Optimus whispered to me and I nodded.

:Ultra Magnus to base. I need a bridge.: I turned to Optimus.

"Where exactly is he patrolling?", I asked.

"Central America.", I nodded and opened the bridge for sire.

He came through and I turned it off. I hadn't told sire what Primus told me, I did tell him that I couldn't tell him and he didn't push the subject any further. Sire transformed and nodded to Ratchet, who shooed me away from the groundbridge. I rolled my optics as Ratchet started the bridge, sire and I walked through.

I gasped when I seen we were at a dealership. I spotted a red mech coming towards us, and he was looking around, jumping at every little sound. I then seen Megatron come, he was shooting at a jeep. I shot towards Megatron and he retreated.