Chapter 3: Reuniting With Comrades

I started getting the cuffs off by focusing all my strength in one of my arms, or feet. I felt an electric shock going through my body and the cuff coming loose. I continued doing this until I was free. I glanced back at my dead father.

"I am so sorry, Jordan. I didn't mean for you to get killed.", I whispered and left the room.

I made my way to the cells and I had to destroy troops on the way.

"Lord Megatron, the girl e- *chokes*", he commed the almighty gladiator, great.

I decided not to kill the troops, but instead I used my newfound power to knock them unconscious. I found the cells, but I forgot which one Jazz was in. I looked in every cell and soon found Jazz. I opened the cell and took the keys from one of the unconscious Vehicons.

Once inside, I ran over to Jazz and started un-cuffing him. He groaned when he fell on the ground, but soon realized the situation.

"Dee?! How in the pit did you escape?", I smirked.

"Skills, Jazzy boy skills.", he raised an optic ridge but refocused on the current problem.

"Ok, what's the plan?", he asked and I thought for a moment.

"Can you still transform?", I asked and he nodded, "Ok, then lets get going."

He transformed into his vehicle mode and we sped off. Soon, Megatron, Dreadwing, Starscream, Arachnid, Knockout, Soundwave, and Breakdown found us. I cursed under my breath and focused all the energy into Jazz's frame, so anyone who touched him would get shocked.

We eventually made it out.

"Wowza, you sure are the daughter of a Prime.", I smiled.

"Thanks, Ja-AAAHHHHHHHH!", I screamed through the pain I was experiencing.

Jazz drove into a cave and the door opened. I climbed out of Jazz's V-mode and his holoform flickered on. His holoform came out of his mode and stayed a safe distance away. I have no idea what the frag is going on, but Jazz must know.

"What's going on?! AHHHHHHH!", I continued screaming.

"Your body is upgrading! If I get too close, it could break my holoform's spinal cord!", I nodded in understanding.

3rd person POV. ~Autobot base~ ~Just after they escaped the nemesis~

The Autobots were trying to formulate a plan to get 'Dawn', Jazz, and 'Dawn's' dad off the Nemesis.

"There must be a way to get them off that ship without any human casualties and without Megatron killing Jazz.", Optimus said pacing back and fourth.

An alarm went on and the Prime immediately stopped pacing and walked over to the computers.

"Optimus! 2 Autobot life signals came online. Jazz must have escaped the ship, but I don't know who the other bot is.", Ratchet said completely forgotten the encounter he had with the Prime's sparkling.

"Roll out!", all the bots except Ratchet transformed and drove through the portal.

Matrix POV.

A portal opened and I freaked out. Jazz transformed and took me in his hand and ran deeper into the mine. We heard voices, but we were too scared to look back. Since my upgrade, I grew 5 ft in 2 hours. I was still smaller than him, but he had to hold me with both hands instead of just one.

When the voices grew faint, I smiled at Jazz. It has only been 3 hours since we escaped the ship. Yes, I was upgrading for a whole hour. It was about 11 o'clock and I was getting tired.