Chapter 9: The Talk With Primus

I woke up and smiled. Sire had said the previous night that he had a couple surprises for me. I am now 5,000 years old or 22 earth years old. I decided to wash up. When I was done, sire was awake. I left the room so he could do his usual routine. I walked to the main room, when I got there I heard a voice I didn't recognize.

'Hello, Matrix.', no one was around, so no one could be talking to me, I then realized it came from my mind.

'Hello? Who are you?', I responded.

'I am Primus. God of Cybertron.', I gasped.

'What do you need, sir?', I asked him, hoping to sound like a full grown femme and not a youngling.

'I just need to talk to you tonight. Don't forget, today is your creation day.', the voice faded and I tilted my helm.

"Well, that was weird.", I said aloud.

"What was weird?", I jumped out of my armor and turned around.

"Jazz! You scared the scrap out of me! And to answer your question I was talking to a very important bot through bond.", I answered.

"Sorry 'bout scaring you. Are you talking 'bout your sire?", Jazz asked.

"No, I'm talking about someone way more important. He needs to talk to me tonight about some odd thing. I don't know what though.", he nodded and left.

Sire walked in a few minutes after and he looked concerned.

"Jazz has told me your hearing things. Things in your helm.", sire said and I nodded, "Can you tell me who and what they want?"

"It's Primus. He wants to talk to me when I recharge tonight. I don't know what he wants to talk about though.", I explained.

"Well, happy Creation Day, Max.", sire smiled, "Optimus told me when you were born. Ratchet had tested to see if he could find out you birth date and it was the same day Optimus and his mate had found you. I'm sorry. If I would have known you were my sparking, I'd have started taken care of you a long time ago."

"It's okay sire. You didnt know carrier was sparked. But, hey. At least we'er together now.", I smiled and hugged him.

"Let me guess, you found a bot you like.", sire smirked.

"Maybe.", I answered.

"Who?", sire asked.

"He was in here earlier.", I responded, "Please dont tell him."

"I wont. You will. You need to find a way to tell Jazz that you like him. I'm sure he is trying to figure out the same exact thing. Who knows?", sire patted my back and left.

"You do.", I whispered, "You know if Jazz likes me or not. Maybe he is helping Jazz try to find a nice place to talk."

I smiled at the thought and decided to recharge for my surprises tonight. I laid down on sire's berth and fell into recharge. I awaited Primus' arrival.

"I see you're recharging.", I smiled and nodded, "I wanted to talk to you about something quite important. Optimus."

I looked behind me to see Optimus walking closer. I raised an optic ridge and glanced between the two mechs.

"Okay, what's going on here?", I asked.

"We wanted to talk to you about becoming a Prime with me. I could use the extra help.", Optimus explained.

"Okay. But why me? Why not Ratchet?", I asked.

"We chose you because you have the traits of a leader. You care for those around you rather than yourself, you are kind to everyone no matter who they are. My question to you, Matrix Crystal Kaon, is do you except this kind of responsibility?", Primus asked.

"Yes, Primus. I accept the responsibility of becoming a Prime. I maybe young, and a rookie, but I will make sure to do my best and train daily if I need to. And to keep the team safe, I will no longer show any of my emotions.", I stated.

"Excellent You and Optimus must find a way to Cybertron in order to retrieve the Matrix of Leadership. Head to the tomb of the Primes. There you will find a Matrix that one of my creations used to have. Good luck, Matrix.", Primus and Optimus started dissapearing as I was waking up.

I walked to the main room and spotted Optimus. He seen my worried face and nodded to sire as if saying he'd handle this. We walked to his office and I sighed after the door was closed. We sat on the chairs that were on either side of the desk.

"What seems to be troubling you, Max?", Optimus asked.

"How are we going to get to Cybertron when we dont even have a space bridge? What if we never find a bridge that belongs to the Decepticons and we dont get the Matrix? Wow that feels weird to say my own name.", I got up and paced back and fourth.

"Max, calm down. I'm sure we could find a bridge, but it is going to take some time. Megatron might even allow us to use his bridge.", Optimus hugged me and I hugged him back, "No matter what happens though, we will always be family. Your like the little sister I thought I'd never have."

I chuckled, "Alright, big brother lets go back to the main room."