Chapter 18: Trouble

First off, I AM SO SORRY! I got caught up in a few things and I apologize for not getting this up as planned.

Secondly, LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

~~~~~~

I sighed. Even though I was an Autobot, I still had to go to school. And today was the last day. Thank Primus! Vince has gotten on my nerves since first grade. I looked at the time and groaned. At school, Optimus made me show my emotions so no one would know of my sudden change. Miko, Jack, and Raf sat next to me.

Miko was sitting in her chair, hitting her head against the wall next to her. I cringed every time her head hit the wall, it sounded like it hurt a lot. I also tried to hold back my laughter as she kept saying 'ow' with each time she hit her head. It was amusing, though it looked like it hurt more.

Jack was sitting in front of me, drawing Arcee's holoform. Honestly, sometimes I think that boy has a crush on her. Jack's drawings are amazing. I could almost feel as if Arcee was right in front of me. Jack even made sure he got her every detail, especially her curves. I could also see a light shade of pink on his cheeks.

Raf was on my left reading. He wanted to study Bees. I wonder where he got that idea. Note the sarcasm. Every once in a while, he'd stop reading and write something down on a sheet of paper. He had said earlier that he wanted to tell Bee all about the bees and their habitats. It was interesting.

As for me, I am just sitting here looking at the clock and cringing every once in a while. My true form was parked in the front and I had offered to take the kids back to base when school was over. Their guardians had agreed. 30 minutes until the bell rang. I groaned as I thought about battle plans.

The war was still raging on and Jazz had said he had a surprise for me this afternoon when I got back to base. Megatron's quest for power is beginning to annoy me to no end. I still have a few more hours left of school, it is only second period. Sire was planning a surprise for me soon and I have no idea what it is.

The bell finally rang and I went to third hour. I entered the class and frowned as I walked to my seat. It's been over a year since my adopted Dad died and I still miss him. I sometimes cry in the night. I got my human memories back a while ago with a little help from Alpha Trion.

He had been captured by cons and we managed to get him back just last week. Ironhide was killed when we tried to get Alpha Trion back and we all miss him. He is with his sister though and we should all be happy. Chromia and him apparently were in a relationship. She died too.

We lost a lot of comrades that day, but I had a plan to bring them back. It may seem stupid, but I'm a Prime and a messenger. I might be able to ask Primus about bringing the bots back. The ones that died that night were Crosshairs, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Ironhide, Chromia, Flare-up, Que, and Drift.

Drift had arrived the day before he was killed.

-time skip-

The bell for fourth hour rung and we all exited the classroom and went to our lockers. I closed my locker after putting my stuff in it and went to the lunch room. I got my lunch and sat at a table with Jack, Miko, and Raf. Two men entered the lunch room and my mouth was wide open.

It was Sire and Jazz. I got up and ran over to them. They didn't have enough time to register what was happening before I pulled them to my table. They sat down next to me as I finished eating. Ratchet had enabled my holoform to be able to eat during lunch as long as I had some Energon.

Thankfully, I had brought some.

"So, Matrix Crystal Prime, what are we doing tonight?", Jazz asked.

"Well, Optimus and I have patrol tonight and so do you. And depending on if the alarm goes off then- Hey!", someone had taken my water bottle filled with Energon, I looked behind me to see Vince, "Give that back. It could kill you if you don't have an immune system like I do!"

"Oh, really? Liar. You just don't want me to have this.", Vince taunted.

'Keep you cool, Max. Keep your cool.'  I thought to myself, "I'm trying to keep you from committing suicide by drinking that. It's dangerous to humans who don't have an immune system like I do."

He looked a little distracted, so I took my Energon from him and set it in my lap. He left and I returned to eating my school lunch.

"Who was that?", sire asked.

"Vince, the school bully.", Jack answered.

"Rumor has it that he likes you, Max.", Miko said, Jazz's eyes narrowed.

"Jazz, no. Don't kill him. I have already fallen for you so please don't kill him. After all, it's one of the rules you have to follow. No matter what.", I said, Jazz nodded.

"Good call, Max.", Raf sounded relieved, I smiled and got up.

"I'll be right back.", I said and went to take care of my tray.

I came back to the table and Panic came over the bond with Optimus.

'Matrix, are you there?' Optimus asked.

'Yes, I am. What's wrong?' I answered.

'Megatron is coming for you. You need to get out of that school and far away from civilians.' Optimus explained.

'Okay. Where are you?' I asked.

'Battling Soundwave, Dreadwing, Arachnid, and several vehicons.' Optimus answered.

'Okay. I'll leave the school. Back up is on the way.' I replied, the others looked at me.

"Optimus is in trouble. Sire, Jazz, Optimus needs back up. I've got to get as far away from here as I can.", they gave me a questioning look, "Megatron is coming and I've got to fight him."

I got up with sire and Jazz. We all went our separate ways. I guess that surprise will have to wait, Jazz.