Chapter 4: Confession

"Optimus, I have a confession to make.........", I hoped he wouldn't hate me and kill me then and there.

He turned to face me. I couldn't look at him when I told him. I lied to my father and I have only known him for 10 minutes! I just hope he doesn't decide to kill me. Then again, it would save me the pain and guilt I caused him.

"What is it, Dawn?", he asked.

'This is it, Max. You can do this', I thought to myself.

"My name isn't Dawn Morris Johnson.", I had everyone's attention now.

"Then what is it?", Arcee asked betrayal in her optics.

"I wasn't even born on this planet. My father is here though, he arrived on a ship and I only just found out yesterday that he was alive.", Jack, Miko, and Raf came down and walked beside me.

"Tell him. We all know you want to.", Miko said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm just.....scared to.", I whispered.

Jack looked shocked. Optimus gave me a questioning look, the others had betrayal in their optics. Jazz transformed and his holoform came out of the vehicle.

"Hey, its ok. Remember what I said? After the spark-fear?", I nodded, "He wont do that. If he does, I will be here to protect you....no matter what. If you were dying I'd even give you my spark to save you."

I smiled, "Thanks....Jazzy boy. Just you, me, paint, cupcakes, and glitter." I smirked.

"That's right....wait a minute. Hey! You know that embarrasses me!", I laughed.

"That's why I said it.", he rolled his eyes.

"Now, are you going to explain where your from and who you are?", Ratchet asked his usual grumpy self.

"Hey, Doc bot I'm warning you. I remember that glare you always gave me, if looks could kill....oh boy I'd be already gone.", I laughed.

"Wait.....your telling me that your....", I nodded and then there was a loud Clank!

Everyone's attention turned towards Ratchet, who was now lying on the metal ground. Everyone was shocked, well the bots were.

"Yeah, him and I had an encounter yesterday? I think it was.", Arcee glared at me.

"Where are you from and what is your name?", she growled.

"Arcee.", Optimus said stopping her.

I turned to Optimus, "Please don't hate me."

"I don't understand. Why would I hate you?", he asked.

"I am from Cybertron.", Arcee got out her weapons and I raised my hands showing no harm, "I am an Autobot.", she lowered her weapons getting more and more curious, "I resemble 3 Cybertronian things. 1) The Con capitol, Kaon. 2) Crystal city. And 3) The Matrix of Leadership."

There was an even louder Clank! and I frowned, "I knew this was a bad idea...."

I looked around and everyone was laying on the ground. Jazz, Dad, Ratchet, Arcee, Bumblebee, Miko, Jack, Raf, Bulkhead, Agent Fowler, Ironhide, all of them. I turned around and got in my silver Porsche and drove off.

I remembered my bond with my dad and turned it off. I didn't want to talk to anyone.

'My child, why have you left your father and his team?'  someone asked.

'I left because they are going to hate me. I need a break from all of this.'  I replied.

'Than go to Jordan's hometown. There is are 2 escape pods there and inside are valuable Cybertronians. Just beware of Smokescreen, he will be very protective of his comrade.'

'I understand, but if I may ask, who am I talking to?'

'Child, my name is Primus. You should know me.'

'Primus?!' I accidentally almost swerved 'Its an honor to meet you. Er hear you.'

'Be careful, my child. I will be here to guide you.'

I smiled and focused on driving to Austin, NV. After 15 minutes of driving (Just an estimate) I arrived in Austin and searched for the pods. Once I arrived, I checked on the pods. 1 looked like the bot inside shot his way out, the other was still intact.

Cons showed up, "SCRAP! I AM SO FRAGGED!"

"Down in front!", a white, blue, and red mech came running out of the forest.

"I assume your Smokescreen?", I asked as we fought the cons.

"Yeah, you heard of me?", he shot the Energon and my optics widened.

"Smokescreen! FALL BACK!", I yelled and we ducked behind some rocks.

The blast calmed down and I peaked over the rock just in time to see the last con fall. I came out and made sure the other pod was safe. I sighed when I seen no damage and Smokescreen stood in front of the pod protectively.

"How do I know your not a con spy?", he asked.

I bit my lip, "Because, I am very loyal to the Autobots. And Primus spoke to me, that's how I knew your name."

His optics widened then he nodded, "My comrade is hurt. Are you a medic?"

I nodded and he pulled out his comrade, my eyes widened when I seen my mentor. He noticed my shock and smiled. He carefully pulled his comrade closer to me, so I could do what I could. I was relieved when I seen my mentor was alive.

"We were the only two that survived the fall of Iacon.", I nodded and grabbed my medical kit from my car, "Wait, if your human then how are you going to help him? We are aliens to you and your an alien to us."

I smirked, "I am not an alien to you and you are not alien to me."

I started working on him. With in 3 hours he was well and just needed Energon and thankfully, I had just enough in my car. I walked over to my car and pulled out the Energon I had. Once completely finished I smiled when he awoke from stasis.

"Where am I?", he asked.

"Your on Earth, sir.", he looked around trying to find me, "I am the human next to your pedes."

He looked over at me and smiled, "Glad to see that you are well, my student."

Smokescreen was shocked, "Your one of us?"

"Told you.", I smirked.

I walked over to my car and got in, leaving the door open. I opened the bond back up and felt the panic, worry, confusion come through the bond all at once. I was stunned for a second, but then sent reassurance back over.

'Dad, I am ok. Primus took care of me and I took care of my mentor and his companion. We need a bridge back to base, I will turn my signal back online.' I said through the bond.

'Max?! Thank Primus your alright! I will have Ratchet send you a bridge.' I felt him smile a little and shed tears, he must be in his room.

The bridge opened and I gestured the 2 bots to follow me. Dad is going to freak when he meets my mentor. I am the only one on Team Prime who knows him, dad hasn't even seen my mentor, but he has heard of him.

A/N: Sorry for the short Chapter, but I hope you enjoy your small cliff hanger! I know I am evil like that. *Laughs evilly* Now please comment and vote on the chapter and tell me what you liked.

~TransformersRules