Chapter 17: Night Out

I laid on my berth, my arms and legs dangling off the sides. I was so board. Optimus, Ratchet, Sire, Bulkhead, Wheeljack, and Smokescreen had gone off to different sectors to get 3 different relics. Arcee and Bumblebee had taken the children to the mall. Jazz and I were the only two still at base with nothing to do.

My door opened and Jazz stood in the doorway looking rather board himself.

"That doesn't look comfortable.", Jazz commented.

"Not really, I'm just board out of my mind.", I responded, Jazz thought for a moment.

"Come on, lets have some fun.", Jazz said and pulled me off of my bed.

"Where are we going?", I asked.

"Just follow me.", Jazz answered and transformed.

I transformed into the semi I had scanned when we got back to Earth and followed Jazz. We left the base and drove further into the desert, then up a hill. When we got to the top, I couldn't believe my optics. The view was amazing. You could see almost every star in the world.

"Wow. It's beautiful.", I said and slid my mouth guard over my face so Jazz couldn't see me grinning.

"Now why'd you do that?", Jazz asked, "I wanted to see your smile."

I blushed and my vents kicked in causing Jazz to laugh.

"Aw, look at that. The little cutie bot had to turn on her vents.", Jazz said and bursted out laughing.

My blush darkened and my vents were now on high. I've had a crush on this bot for years and now I was alone with him, on a hill, watching the stars. Could this day get any better?

"Come on, Max, take that mouth guard off.", Jazz said, trying not to laugh.

I finally complied and took off my mouth guard. My face was blue since I was blushing so hard. Jazz smiled and calmed down enough to talk without laughing.

"Now there's the beautiful smile.", Jazz said and smiled.

I smiled back and chuckled, "My sire is going to be mad."

"Oh? And why is that?", Jazz asked.

"Well for one thing; he has to drive back here from Washington since we're not a the base and two; he is still slightly mad at me for taking all of his weapons from the ship.", I responded.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you.", Jazz said jokingly.

"Hey, Jazz?", he looked over at me to let me know he was listening, "There is this mech that I like. I'm not sure how to tell him and I'm scared he doesn't like me back. Any ideas on how I could tell him how I feel?"

Jazz looked disappointed, "Just tell him how you feel. Tell him straight out. You never know if that mech likes you back or not unless you tell him."

I smirked, "Jazz, you put others before yourself, you make sacrifices that no one else is willing to do. No matter what situation I'm in, you always find a way to make me smile. Your always there for me. Most of all, your the bot that has always been there to protect me. For those reasons, Jazz, I love you."

Jazz took a second to process everything, his optics widened and were glistening with joy. Before I knew it, Jazz was kissing me. I melted into the kiss.

'Someone is enjoying themselves.' Optimus joked through the bond.

'Very funny, Optimus.' I responded.

Optimus sent amusement through the bond. The sad thing is, this bond can't be blocked..... unless I remove the Matrix. I rolled my optics and Jazz pulled back.

"Something wrong?", he asked.

"No. Someone's just being annoying.", I said and pointed to my head.

"Are you talking about yourself?", Jazz raised an optic ridge.

"No, I'm talking about Optimus. He shows his emotions through the bond and teases me everyday.", I groaned, Jazz chuckled.

"Lets head back to base.", he said and we drove back to base.

This was one crazy night out.

Sorry, as I said last chapter, I've been extremely busy. I decided to put up another chapter and hopefully - no - I will be updating again tomorrow. In the mean time, check out my other stories.

~TransformersRules