Chapter 19: Going Against Megatron

Sorry guys, I didn't realize how long it's been since I last updated this story.

I ran and ran further and further from the school. As far as my long legs could take me that is. Megatron was flying above me and descending fast. When Megatron was in front of me, I stopped as he transformed. I narrowed my optics at him.

'Optimus, how are you doing?', I asked over the prime bond.

'I am doing fine. Thanks for the backup.', Optimus answered, I inwardly smiled.

"After all of these years, I finally found her without even knowing. The daughter of Ultra Magnus and Nightscar. I should have killed you a long time ago.", Megatron said, growling at me, "Let's see how good you truly are."

He started fighting me, throwing punches at me every once in a while. I dogged all of them........but one. He had aimed his fusion cannon at me and hit me in the abdomen. 'I'm glad I wasn't sparked.' I thought and started punching Megatron, hard, right. In. His. Face. He staggered back, Energon dripping off his face.

"Well then.", Megatron said and tried to punch me.

He succeeded............NOT! He missed me by a whole six feet! I just stood there and watched as Megatron embarrassed himself. He tried to punch and kick me, not to mention shoot me, though he missed me by six feet every time.

I eventually shot at him and scared him enough for him to call a bridge back to the warship. Funny thing is, he missed the bridge by a couple feet.

"Oops. I guess I made him see double. Should I help him?", I decided that I had better help him.

I walked over to him and guided him to the bridge, while trying not to laugh. I can already imagine him running into a wall because he thought it was the door.

"Since when did I have four servos?", Megatron asked out loud.

"Maybe you just didn't see the other two.", I answered, he nodded and walked through the bridge, just before it closed.

That's when I lost it. I started laughing as I entered the school again in my holoform. I walked to my next class, Meteorology. I have this class with Raf. I sat next to him as my laughing subsided. 20 minutes after I arrived, the end of day bell rang.

"I didn't realize I was gone for so long.", I frowned.

"Mrs. Kaon?", the teacher called me over, "Why were you late to my class?"

"I'm sorry. It's just.....my brother is in the hospital and he's dying. I had to go visit him before he left...for good. I was just in time. As I was leaving, he passed away.", I lied.

"I'm sorry, Max. Try to have a good weekend, okay?", my teacher frowned as I started crying.

"Okay.", I answered and left the classroom, "I miss you, Carrier."

I walked out to my vehicle mode where the other three were waiting.

"Hop in guys. I'm unlocked.", I said and they opened the doors that were in front of them.

They all sat in the back seat, so I got the front of my vehicle mode to myself. I drove to base and let them out.

"Thanks for the ride, Matr-", I didn't let them finish.

I slammed on my gas pedal and drove to my room, avoiding Jazz's pedes on the way. Once I was in front of my door, I slammed my bedroom door shut and cried. I hardly knew my carrier, but I still loved her. She was the femme that gave birth to me after all. A knock on my bedroom door pulled me from my thoughts.

"Matrix?", it was Sire.

"I don't think this is a good idea, Ultra Magnus, sir. She seemed pretty upset while speeding through the base.", he had Jazz with him.

I ignored the two bots, I wanted to be alone for now. Possibly even forever.

I'm sorry, it's short, I know. I wanted to get the next chapter up. I hope you somewhat enjoyed this chapter. Let me know what you think.