Chapter 13: Gone

-3rd person POV {Autobot Base} -

-The next day-

The Autobots were just waking up from their peaceful recharge, 8 hours after the two Primes had left. Ultra Magnus went to his ship to fly around for a few minutes. He noticed the remote wasn't where he had it. He ran to his ship and checked the weapons area. Gone. All the weapons were gone.

He growled and stormed back inside. He went directly to the wrecker he despised the most. When he went into his room, he grabbed him by the pede and slammed him into a wall. The wrecker woke up and growled.

"I didn't need a wake up call.", Wheeljack snapped.

"Where are my weapons, soldier?", Ultra Magnus asked and the wrecker was confused.

"What do you mean? I didn't take your weapons. If I had I'd have just taken a few, not all of them.", Wheeljack stated annoyingly, he had, had enough with the commander.

"Very well. If you can track them down, I wont pound your helm with my hammer.", the commander threatened and the wrecker ran out of the room to search for the missing weapons.

Ultra Magnus walked over to his youngling's room to make sure she was alright and to apologize for yelling at her the previous night. When he opened the door, he was scared. His youngling was gone, just like his weapons. Immediately he thought it was the Decepticons and tried to contact her through the bond, but failed.

He then went to see if Optimus could help him search for his youngling. He noticed the door was wide open and the Prime was also MIA.

"Autobots! We've got a problem on our servos!", Ultra Magnus yelled, all the bots and the humans ran to the main room where the commander was waiting.

"What is it, sir?", Arcee asked.

"As you can see, we've got two bots MIA. They could have left base for a drive, but I haven't been able to contact either one of them. The Decepticons is another possibility as they may have found our base and bot napped the two bots and stole all my weapons. Ratchet, see if you can find Optimus and Matrix's signal. Wreckers, search the base incase they decided to hide. The rest of you, come with me. We're searching the globe.", Ultra Magnus ordered.

"Wait, Optimus and Matrix are the two bots MIA? We've got to get them back. I think Optimus was talking to her about her becoming TIC.", Jazz stated and the alarm stopped him from saying anything more.

"Its a message for all of us. From Matrix and Optimus!", Ratchet stated, getting all the bot's attention, "Autobots, Optimus and I have gone on a vacation for a month."

"That's hard to believe. Optimus never goes out on a vacation. How'd she get him to go with her?", Arcee asked.

"Sh. There's more.", Ratchet continued reading, "Don't bother searching the globe for us as we have turned off our signals. You must be wondering how I got Optimus to come. Well, I dragged him.... literally. I will send you another message when we have time as we are still searching for Energon and Decepticons."

"That doesn't explain what happened to the commander's weapons. I need my helm y'know.", Wheeljack stated.

"We keep searching for the weapons. There must be some type of clue as to where the bot or con is that took them.", Jazz stated and they went back to work.

{Okay my fellow Autobots, the next chapter will be longer. MIA: Missing In Action TIC: Third In Command}