Chapter 12: The Plan

"We need to load ourselves with weapons that can easily take out the Vehicons. We can use my sire's supply on his ship.", I suggested and Optimus nodded.

"Agreed. We need to block them from calling for backup.", Optimus said and I thought for a few minutes.

"I will plant a virus in their ship. I just need to send it to their computers.", I explained.

"Excellent. We'll take out as many Vehicons as we can and close the bridge after we're through. Think you can create a remote to activate and deactivate the bridge?", I nodded, "Good. When we got onto Cybertron, our journey begins and we will loose all contact with the team."

"What about my bond with my sire?", I asked.

"You'll need to turn it off. We cant let them know where we have gone.", Optimus stated.

"Okay. We'll be gone for a few days or weeks, so I'll make up a cover story incase they need to know where we've gone.", I said and Optimus nodded.

"What kind of story are you thinking of?", Optimus asked.

"I'll just say we went on a Vacation and that we'd be gone for about a month. I'll tell them that I dragged you along. Like literally dragged you.", I explained and Optimus chuckled.

"Good. We depart at Midnight.", I nodded and went to my berthroom.

I sent the virus to the Decepticon's computer. I snuck into sire's room and grabbed the remote to open the hatch on his ship. I went up to the top of the mountain, which is where the ship is, and pressed the button. I got inside the ship and took all  of sire's weapons. I closed the ship back up and put the remote back on sire's desk next to his berth.

When I got to my room, I put all of the weapons under my berth. I decided to recharge for a while and set my inner alarm to 11:30, then fell into recharge.

-Time skip-

My alarm went off and I got off my berth. I grabbed all the weapons and headed to Optimus' room.

"Optimus, you awake?", I asked and knocked on his door.

A few seconds later the door opened and Optimus walked over to his chest armor and put it on.

"Are you ready?", Optimus asked.

"Yep. I've got the weapons and the virus is already in the computers. I've disabled all the cameras that might give us away and for the other bots to get suspicious about our whereabouts.", I explained.

"Alright then. Lets head to Cybertron.", I smiled and walked over to the ground bridge.

I typed in the coordinates and set the 'delete' timer to 1 minute. I nodded to Optimus and we walked through the bridge.

(Short, I know, but this was just them creating the plan and getting it into action.)