16. Reincarnation

3rd POV [Flashback]

The plains that held Lupu Manor and all their clans history was covered up by snow. A big grey wolf stood there as he looked up at the manor. His fur was beautiful and his green eyes were like emeralds stuck on his face. The wold sniffed the air quickly and then ran off the forest. He ran as fast as he could as he left his paws printed on the snow. The cold wind blowing on his face as his emerald eyes looked fierce as he ran. Painting as he kept running as fast as he could and with all the freedom of the world. He was big and young, he has all the world for himself.

Entering the forest, he reached the middle of it where there was a little cabin. He stood there for a while, looked up and howled. His shadow began changing from that of a wolf to the shadow of a young human man. The cabin's door was opened as he was greeted by a young woman with black hair and greyish yes that was smiling at him. She gestures him to enter the cabin.

He enters and shakes his head as he takes off the remaining snow on his brown and slight reddish hair. His emerald eyes glitter in excitement as he quickly pulls the young woman into an embrace and kisses her pationately. Then he looks down at her belly.

-"How's the baby?"- he asked.

-"Come on, Emil. Won't you even tell me you love me first?"- she smiled up at him.

-"Oh, Gretchen. How could I possibly not love you?"-

He gave her a tender kiss on her forehead. This seventeen year old werewolf, was Emil Lupu and the girl was sixteen year-old Gretchen, future parents of Daciana Lupu. Gretchen walks around the room and picks up a blanket which she then places around Emil's shoulders.

-"Cover up, will you? You're going to freeze up"- said Gretchen as she walked towards the fireplace and threw another lumber piece.

Emil sighed in resignation as he watched with the eyes of a man that was totally in love and charmed by that young woman.

-"Do you love me that much, Mr. Lupu?"- she said as she sat down on a rocking chair near the fireplace. "Why don't you sit closer and warm yourself up?"

He smiled as he went to their room and put on some clothing first and then sat with her next to the fireplace. 

. . .

It was May when the young couple headed to Lupu Manor. Penelope Lupu masagged her forehead as she looked at them both a little irritated.

-"Emil...for the last time, I'm not going to let you marry that...that popper"- said Penelope.

-"Mother. She's carrying my child. I've been trying to tell you all this time that you'll have another great descendant which I assure you that you'll fall in love with"- said Emil as he placed his hands on his mother's shoulders.

-"Child? She's carrying your child, Emil?"- Penelope quickly looked up at him shocked. "When did all of this happen? You crazy boy...This isn't going to save you from a scolding...but oh well...I can't blame the child. I had always wanted you to give me descendants anyway. What's the child's gender?"

Emil looks at Gretchen who simply shrugs.

-"We've went to check out with the doctor, but the baby hasn't let anyone see its gender"- said Gretchen.

. . .

By the time summer came, Gretchen had given birth and Penelope Lupu was there in the birth room along with the new parents. She was excited to see her new grandson and future alpha of the next generations pack when...