21. Time to beg

Daciana's POV

All my life I thought that I had a horrible fate. I thought I was sent to live far away because the rest of my grand family did not want us. They had kept hidden the fact the my father Emil was the alpha wolf in the Lupu clan and most importantly he was descendant of the first female alpha, hence I am the second female werewolf in the history of the Lupu Clan and I am also despises by my fake grandmother Penelope Lupu.

I was brought to this manor four Yeats ago after my father's sudden disappearance and Penelope felt sad and wanted to help take care of me. I met Silviu, the Bucur werewolf boy who always kept me company and helped me feel more at home during my stay. Later on I met Sorin, my neighboring vampire who later on made a stupid bet with Silviu to see who could make me their belonging first. We found out so many dark secrets together and been through thick and thin the three of us ever since we left this manor. Now, unable to even reach that iron bar that stands before me, I feel as if I have always been useless from the start.

I recognize Sam who is looking at me from another cell with saddened eyes. If he's here, then Penelope has no use for him anymore. She simply uses us all as her little toys and when she's tired of us she decides to get rid of us one way or the other. Its a pity my mother Gretchen isn't here in Transylvania...I wanted to hug her and ask her how she has been doing these past four years. Even her visits had been forbidden all this time.