(PILOT) My New Home

Micah POV

Thank God! I get to start fresh in this new town, at this new school. No one to judge me on past mistakes, just a fresh start, and fresh faces.
My dad helped me move the last of my stuff inside my oceanfront apartment, while my my mom was standing on the balcony crying. "Hey mama, no tears okay, you promised." I told her walking on to the balcony with a beautiful view of the ocean. " I know, I'm sorry, it's just that you're really grown up and after 19 years I don't get to wake you up from school, or wait for you to come home and walk through the door, and plus your a million miles away." My mother cried. "Mama, I promise it's okay, I'm still you're baby, you can come visit me anytime, I mean look at this view, be happy for me, I'm living the life." I told her before hugging her. "You can live the life all you want, but your ass better be in the books, I done paid to much damn money for you to be partying you coulda stayed you're ass at home for all of that" my dad said busting out onto the balcony. "Dad, I know chill, I didn't say anything at all about partying." I told him. "I know son, I'm just reminding you. I'm proud of you, I always knew you was going to be an actor, I told your mama that when you was 6 months olds, just so damn dramatic. Just know it's going to be hard but you can do it, just stay focused and you will win all kinds of oscars." Dad told me fussing and complimenting me. "Thanks Pop, I do plan on winning all kinds of awards." I told him. "Good, then you can pay me back for all this damn money I spent." He said. "Okay Pops, okay!" I told him "Viola come on honey, and quit all that damn sobbing or you're sitting in coach on the way back." My dad told my mom. "Shut up Eugene, this is my baby here. Son I love you, becareful, not just you're for safety, but for you're heart, be careful who you give it to." She told me hugging me and kissing me goodbye. "I will mama, I promise, and you know I'm not interested in no relationships, I'm focused." I reassured her. "Yeah you say that now, but this is Miami , all these bodies around here, just be careful but live it up too, and pray for me that I don't kill this ol fool by the time you come visit on break okay." She said smacking my dad bald head. I hugged them both bye again and off they went.

Finally, I'm Free!!!
I went into my new beach front apartment. I already know there's a Back To School Blast tonight. I heard a few people discuss it at orientation earlier this week. Even though I promised my folks I wouldn't party, this is Miami, and it's like a 1/2 a mile down the beach. I know a couple of friends I met on orientation is going to this party. Miles, he's from Virginia, he's going Into political science, and Kelcey she's a art major. Those are the only two people I talked to at orientation and we kinda bonded.

I went into my room and picked out my clothes. I decided on khaki cargo shorts, and a teal blue v-neck, my teal Nike Roshes. I wanted to keep it casual. I took a hot steaming shower in my glass shower, the kind that's only in movies or porn. I threw on my clothes and grabbed my black NorthFace jacket and headed out the door.
It took me all but 15 minutes to locate the party walking down the beach from my party. The party was lit. There was 2 huge grills, cooking food. I saw at least 3 kegs, and a bunch of acohol. They had a Dj spinning hot tracks. And the people I swear they were all sexy, from the girls, even the guys. Scared to admit it at times but I'm gay, but sometimes bisexual, but since I've never had sex or been in a relationship I think I'm in the asexual category. I've always been attracted to guys but never knew how to deal with it so I just didn't deal with at all by not dating.
There's dudes everywhere with there shirts off showing their rock hard abs looking sexy, and the girls rocking these bikinis is not helping with my sexual confusion. I've yet to spot Miles or Kelcey, so I'm just walking around but the smell of this food is killing me. I walk up to the food line which is long as hell, when I spot this fine ass light skin nigga with no shirt on working the grill. I could tell he was a athlete from the chiseled abs and muscles on his body, and from how perfect, plump, and juicy his booty looks in those swim trunks I can tell the sport is basketball.
Every time he walked to the grill I swear I melted into my roshes. I guess he saw me staring cause he looked at me and made this sexy ass smirk, but knowing me and my virgin imagination I probably made up the whole thing. It was finally my turn at the grill and I swear I couldn't breathe! When he turned around and seen me next in line, he looked right at me then asked the person behind me what did they want from the grill. I was confused as hell cause I could've swore I was standing next in line, but instead of making a scene I just waited. Then he kept doing the same thing for the next 6 people, and at this point I'm bout to snap, cause he's being rude as hell for no reason. I swear my temper is bout to get the best of me, and Miami is about to see what happens when the meet up with Chi-Town!
But before I even take it there, I'm just going to walk away. I swear I'm so pissed I can spit, I seen Kelcey at the drink section. "Girl am I glad to see you." I told Kelcey . "Micah I been looking everywhere for you and Miles, did you get all moved in." Kelcey asked. "Yep" I said still pissed. "Whoa, what's wrong with you?" she asked. I told her the whole story and pointed out the dude to her. "I guess you met Mar'Quez Johnson, the finest nigga on campus, star player of the basketball team, and total jackass." She said. "Kelcey how do you know all of this when you just got here like I did?" I asked her. "Cause I'm nosey as hell that's why." She said making me laugh. "I'm actually not feeling this party anymore wanna go back to my place?" I asked her.
"Sure I'm dying to see this apartment that I'm so jealous of, while I'm stuck at campus dorms, Come on let's go." She told me. I looked back over to the grill, Marquez was still grilling, he caught me staring again and I immediately took out walking towards my apartment.
Kelcey called Miles on the way back to the apartment, he was at the party and asked was it okay if he bring a few friends back to my apartment. I told him sure, especially since I didn't stay to socialize.
Kelcey and I turned on some music and I started making nachos. Just as I was finishing up, I heard a knock at the door, as soon as I opened it I swear I was swarmed by a bunch of bodies. I guess my apartment was the after party. Miles popped up at the door apologizing "Micah, I'm sorry I invited two people and they invited two , and it got out of control, please don't kill me!" Miles said. "It's cool, just know you're cleaning, and I'm not helping." I told him. "Deal, that's more than fair!" He told me, while more people entered with alcohol.
Now it's party central in my house. I put Miles in charge of the door while I went to go finish my nachos.

I walk into my kitchen now filled with alcohol and grilled food. I fix up my nachos and put them in the oven. While I waited I sliced me a lime wedge and made me a vodka tonic. I went to go get my nachos out of the oven an it looks fleek, all that melty cheesey goodness Halleluu!! I turned around to place the hot pan on my counter, and I almost dropped it.
Not cause the pan was hot, but because Mar'Quez rude, sexy , douche ass was standing in my kitchen.....

Hoped You Enjoyed!!
STAY TUNED!