Nobody Supposed To Be Here

Micah POV
I can't believe I spent the whole weekend thinking about how wrong I treated Mar'Quez, I mean I wasn't wrong for what I said because that's how I felt, but I was wrong for the way I delivered it. Maybe he meant well, but I can't tell. I know I'm not bout to keep beating myself up about it, what's done is done. I apologized, and I even told him I have feelings for him, but he didn't care so it is what it is. I think this is one of the reason I never wanted any kind romance, I don't like drama, but it always seems to find me. I can't even believe I admitted to him I liked him.

After going to my public speaking class, 2 whole hours of world history lecture, and Calculus my school day was finally at an end. Today is Wednesday and I swear it feels like a Monday. 3 days of this new college life and it's already exhausting. I guess since I'm here I'll stop by and get a bite to eat at the school cafe. I went through the line and ended up with chili cheese fries and a apple juice. I spotted Miles and Kelcey sitting at a table together so I went and sat down beside them. "Where the hell you been hiding at Micah, I haven't seen you since the party." Kelcey asked me, I have been laying low since the day after the party. "I um, I was.." I attempted to explain before Miles interrupted. "In his feelings, cause Mar'Quez was really feeling him and he was feeling Mar'Quez, but of course he messed it up with his attitude." Miles blurted out telling all my business, if it were anybody else I would be pissed but it's Miles. "Wait What?" Kelcey said confused looking at me. "Don't listen to this idiot, Shut the hell up Miles you don't know what the hell you're talking about." I told him.
"Wait so Mar'Quez really is gay? It wasn't a prank?" Kelcey asked. "Mar'Quez is not gay, he's bisexual." Miles informed her. "Whatever, back to you. Why in the hell didn't you tell me you was into him, then playing hide and seek all in your feelings can't call a bitch or nothing." Kelcey said at me. "I didn't tell you because I was scared, truth is I didn't want to feel anything for him, but it just happened." I told them both. "So where are you at now with him?" Kelcey asked. "Honestly I'm over it, him, the whole situation. It was like a stomach virus, it's came and now it's gone completely out my system." I told them. "I don't believe one word." Miles said. "Me Neither!" Kelcey agreed.
"I don't care what you believe, I'm telling you I'm over it." I told them. "Well the nigga is not over you, there's not one time that I'm around him does he not mention your name. This nigga is whipped and y'all ain't even in a relationship, and just met. He's been in his feelings, just like you have."Miles informed me. "Well that's just too damn bad for him, because I don't give a damn." I told Miles.
I seen Kelcey eyes get big, I could tell she wanted to say something but she couldn't. "What's up Miles?" I heard Mar'Quez say. I knew his voice anywhere. He approached the table and felt my whole body tense up. He looks as sexy as he did the last time, long sleeve gray v-neck, showing off his muscular- athletic physique, them phat ass pink lips, my lips tingled reminding me how good they felt on mine.
"What's up Mar'Quez." Miles said greeting him, I swear I'm gone kill Miles. "Um" Kelcey said clearing her throat. "I know Miles isn't the only at this table rudeness." Kelcey said putting him in check. OMG, why did she just do that. "My bad, it wasn't like that at all, How you doing Miss Kelcey." He said. "Mhmm I'm good." Kelcey said being petty, I wanted to crack up soo bad.
Mar'Quez went straight back to talking with Miles about basketball, he didn't even look at me nor did he acknowledge me by saying hello. He even pulled up a chair and invited himself to sit down. Seriously, I can't deal, knowing him this is some tactic to hurt me, and he's doing just that. I thought I didn't care but I do just a little, and this pettiness is to damn much.
"Kelcey I gotta go catch you tommorow or you can stop by tonight. Miles you can come to." I told them while getting up gathering my things. "And you, Bitch Ass Nigga, can rot in hell!" I said. My anger got the best of me and it kinda slipped out. I slammed my chair into the table and wished he said anything back cause I would've tagged that ass. Miles was shocked, and Kelcey was weak.
Sometimes my anger does gets the best of me, and this is one of those times. Don't try me, my anger is definetly a working progress, and I'm trying the best I can.
I made it to the parking lot, and found my red range rover. I needed to get the hell away from this school before I lose it.

3 hours later....

I woke up after my 2 hour nap, out on my patio deck. The sounds of the waves crashing into shore soothed me. I heard my doorbell and knocking at my front door. Great I don't have on a shirt exposing my rock hard abs, and I don't have any underwear on just thin grey sweatpants, so not only is my Johnson and friends are swinging, my phat cakes are bouncing.
Then I remembered it wasn't anyone but Kelcey and Miles, I'm sure they wanna know why I snapped. I went to door of the patio and yelled for them to come in, I walked back to the ledge to look at the ocean, the sun was starting to set, and it looked beatiful.
"That's a nice view." I heard from behind me and I immediately got goosebumps. Why in the hell did Mar'Quez come here. I turned around and confirmed that it was him. "What the hell are you doing Mar'Quez?" I said voice kinda shaky. "Look Micah..." He started but I interrupted him. "That was a rhetorical question, that was meant for you to turn your ass around and get the hell out of my house." I told him. "I'm not going anywhere until you hear me out." He said. "You wanna play games, but I'm not Pat Sajak, get out of my house, I don't care about you, or the shit you have to say!" I said storming right past him into my house, on my way to the front door to escort him out.
Instead, he jerked my arm back and pinned me against the wall. I'm strong but I couldn't break hold from the position he had me. "Mar'Quez let me go!" I screamed at him. "No I'm not letting you go, I care about you, but you just try my patience, and I get so frustrated. I shouldn't have left the first time you spilled your heart to me. I was an ass for that I admit it, you made yourself vulnerable to me, and I left. Every since that day I left I knew it was over, whatever chance I had with you was done. Until I saw you today, and saw how you felt when I didn't speak and all that anger inside of you, it let me know you still care, and even if it's a small amount I'll take it, and I'm going to do whatever to make you mine." He told me spilling his heart to me. I felt every word he said to me. "Mar'Quez please let me go, so I can tell you how I feel." I told him. He slowly let me out of his embrace, soon as I was completely out of it, I drew back my fist and decked this nigga right in the jaw.
After a few seconds he looked back up at me, and his eyes didn't show any revenge or anger in them. Before I knew it I leaped on him, and smashed my lips right into his. It was like he was expecting it because he lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He cupped the bottom of my juicy ass, and walked us back to the wall he had pinned me on. He was sucking on my tongue with his juicy pink lips, then started stuffing his tongue into my mouth. Being the virgin I am, I quickly got aroused. He slowly let me down, and I leaned my head back against the wall. I can tell he like my cakes cause he grabbed them again and started playing with them while he started to suck on my neck. I'm in complete ecstasy. I took off his shirt, and revealed his Greek God like body, nobody should look this damn fine. He went back to grasping my cheeks pulling them apart, and sucking on my neck. I pulled down his shorts in the back just enough to expose his juicy yellow basketball booty. I started squeezing it in my hand and pulling them apart, while biting his neck. Oh my gosh this feels so fucking good!! He pulls down my thin sweats exposing my rock hard mocha skinned 91/2 inch dick, and wrapped his hands around it, and I almost collapsed. He started stroking my dick and then I heard my doorbell!!
Ding Dong Ding Dong...........

Hope you guys enjoyed!!
Please Vote Vote Vote!!!
And Let Me Know What's On Your Mind!!
Comment, your thoughts!!!!
Your interaction keeps me inspired.

Update Soon!!
Stay Tuned!!!!