More Than Friends

Micah POV
I expected him to walk away when I told him let's just be friends but he didn't. "Let me see your keys?" He said, and I handed them over. "Um where we going?" I asked him as he opened the drivers side door. "Just get in okay, I got you." He told me. I walked around to the passenger side, and got in. This nigga done already helped himself to my aux cord, bumping Exchange by Bryson Tiller. Soon as I buckled my seat belt he pulled off. "You still not telling me where we going?" I asked, far as I know he might kill me and leave me for dead. "Hey bruh chill, I said I got you, just relax." He said wrapping his strong hand around my thigh. My reflex made me grab his hands and lean towards him. Something about when he touches me I stop thinking straight.
We stayed that way riding in silence till I fell asleep. He woke me and asked me was I hungry, as he pulled into Shake Shack. "Yeah get me a Cookies n Cream milkshake." I told him. He went through drive through, got our food and he took off driving again, I could tell this time we were close by my place cause of the familiar scenery. We pulled into my Apartment parking lot, and we got out. "Who said I was letting you in?" I asked him. "Who said I wanted to come in." He said grabbing my hand and leading me towards the beach. We took our shoes and socks off and left them by my door. "Come on let's go walk and talk." He told me as we walked to the shore line. The cool ocean water felt good on my toes. "Did you miss me at all?"Mar'Quez asked hitting me with the big question. "Um no not really, we barely know each other." I told him, even though I really did miss him. "Damn shut down like that." He said pouting. "Don't start I was just kidding, to be completely honest there wasn't a day that went by I didn't think of you, or how I treated you, or what I could've said different." I told him. "You know I don't blame you for none of the things you said because they were basically true! I guessed that's why it hurt so much, it didn't help you was being a bitch about it though." He said. "Oh really bitch." I said teasing him. "No No I'm just saying what I was thinking back then." He said running up behind me putting his arms around my waist. "Mhmm yeah." I said messing with him.
"So um did you miss me?" I asked him, it kinda slipped out. "Well...." He said teasing me, I elbowed him in the chest. "I'm just playing bruh damn, I would be lying if I said I didn't. Especially when Miles told me you was a virgin and wasn't trying to play me. I felt like an ass forreal bruh. Like I wouldn't have even let it go that far. I missed you, there were days I would sit out in your parking lot and debate whether I should knock or not." He told me. "See I knew you was a stalker." I teased him and he tickled my side as I yelped out in laughter. "I have a serious question though, you can ask me the same thing but you probably already know the answer to it." I told him. "Okay, ask away." He told me. I turned and faced him. "Did you um... Was there any one else while we weren't you know talking. You can tell me I promise I won't get mad, were friends now anyways, guys tell their friends this kind of stuff." I said playfully punching him in the chest. "If I can be completly honest, since were friends, Yes I had a couple of hook-ups that were meaningless just cause I've been sexually frustrated. These girls are sometimes hard to resist ." He told me. "So no guys?" I asked. "What? No! Everybody that knows me, know that I'm sexually open, I would never say I wouldn't date a guy cause you never know when love will strike." He told me. "Have you ever been with a man?" I asked him. "Yes, one was my best-friend actually, he was my first. It was a hot ass mess too. We was high as fuck playing 2k14 and he got up to change the game and his ass was looking just right, and I was horny as fuck. So I playfully smacked his ass and grabbed it, and that shit felt so good. He stood up and turned around to face me, and it went down. I was beating that shit up too. We fucked around for the longest too, I even let him fuck me once but that shit is too much. We never was in a relationship either we had a mutual understanding. " Mar'Quez told me. A little bit to much for my virgin ears. We talked some more until the wind started to pick up and the waves started getting stronger and we headed back to my apartment. "Let me call a cab so you won't have to drive in this mess." He said. "Really Mar'Quez, if you don't get your ass in here." I told him. "Are you sure this not overstepping the friend boundaries?" He asked. "Nigga please! You can crash on my couch to be honest I'm scared of storms and you staying will make me feel better, but first let me get you some clothes so you can wash up." I told him. Yes my grown masculine ass is scared of storms so!
I went to my room and came back with Mar'Quez some soap, towels, face-cloth, an old pair of my cloth shorts those were the only thing close to his size and a wife beater. I showed him the bathroom down the hall, and then I went into my room and took my own shower. After I rubbed my body down in cocoa butter, and threw on me some pajamas, that of course my ass ate up. I don't like sleeping with shirts on so my rock hard abs and pecs were showing, my perfect football body. I use to play football in high school, I'm actually thinking about joining here as a walk on.
I went back into the living room to bring Mar'Quez some pillows and blankets, but he was still in the shower so I just left it there. I peeped out the blinds and it was lightning like crazy, and the winds were outta control, making the waves show out. I ran into my room plugged my phone up in case the power go out, and climbed in bed.

I woke up about 30 minutes later to a big boom. Since my TV and light was off I'm guessing the power went out, I can't even see in front of me and I started panacking. "Help!! Help!!" I was screaming. I heard my door open and I screamed again. "Hey Hey, it's just me Mar'Quez!" He said. I forgot his ass was in there. There was a big boom again, and I jumped a screamed, it was thunder and lightning. "Micah, it's okay! The storm has gotten pretty ugly, and it knocked the power out, but it probably be back up." He reassured me. "Mar'Quez I'm scared as fuck I hate storms." I told him barely seeing him until the lightning flashed. He didn't have on a shirt either, and them shorts OHH lawd have mercy!
"It'll be okay, it'll blow over soon and the power will be back on." He said crawling into my bed putting his arms around me. I scooted closer to him, and he layed back into the pillow pulling me on top of him. I pushed my face into his neck as his hands rested on my ass. He was making me feel safe. I looked and found his face through a lightning flash. We both lunged at the same time into a soft but juicy kiss. "Just Friends?" He asked as he pulled away. I got off top of him and turned on my side and pulled his arms around me so he can turn on his side. We were spooning, as he placed his arm around me. I kissed his arm and exhaled feeling safe, and right before I closed my eyes I told him,
"More Than Friends"

Hey Guys!!!!
How are you liking it so far!!
Be prepared for DRAMA because the next chapter is going to blow your mind!! I CANT EVEN WAIT TO WRITE IT!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE