Who Knew

Micah POV

I swear I almost dropped the skillet of nachos, when I seen this jackass standing here. Now he had on a shirt, but it still didn't take away all his sexiness.
"You're Micah, right?" He asked. Oh my gosh even his voice is sexy, but I'm not playing into this shit, he is rude as hell, and how does he know my name?
"Yep" I told him dryly.
"Nice place you got here, I would die to have a oceanfront apartment." He said trying to make conversation. I just nodded. "Do you plan on giving me the cold shoulder all night?" He asked. Is this fool serious, how is he going to ask me am I giving him the cold shoulder, when he completely ignored me standing in line for food. "Look, stop with the bullshit, you completely was an ass like 2 hours ago and I don't know you and you don't me, so with that being said you can walk away before I kick your ass out of my apartment in front of all your friends." I told him while walking to the cabinet to pull out me a plate. "You have a smart ass mouth, I like that." He said, shocking the hell out of me, did I hear that right, did he just try to flirt with me, and why is he still standing here. "I'm Mar'Quez Johnson" he said as I turned around with his hand out for me to shake. I looked down at his hand and walked right past him, straight to my nachos.
This damn guy either couldn't take a hint, or this ass of mine must been popping in these cargos, cause dude walked right up behind me, I could feel his breathe on the back of my neck and the smell of his cologne, I swear I feel like the cheese on these nachos. "Can we start over?" Mar'Quez whispered in my ear, now he so close I could feel my ass on his crotch.
He placed his hands on my hips and tugged me back towards him. I swear I could've stayed right there forever. Something in me told me this felt to good so I pushed him off of me.
"Look I'm sorry for earlier, it's just that you made me nervous, and I'm kinda of a jerk when I get nervous, and I get nervous when I see someone I like." He told me, Wait he's admitting that he likes me. The star basketball player is gay, this can't be real. "Dude you're tripping, I'm not gay, and if you put your hands on me like that again I'm gone chop them bitches off." I told him. I actually think it might have gassed him up because he grabbed me and turned me around and stuck his tongue in my mouth, and I was immediately hypnotized, this is my first kiss. It taste so sweet, and juicy, our tongues was fighting each other, he finished by sucking on my bottom lip and pulling away. "Yeah okay, your not gay." He said while walking away. Leaving me behind in the kitchen feeling so off balanced.
I don't even know what in the hell just happened. Mar'Quez just freaking kissed me, earlier he completely ignored me, now he likes me, I'm so confused. I'm not confused about how perfect his lips felt against mine, I can't believe I just had my first kiss, it was odd, but so pleasurable.
Only thing is I don't know anything about this dude, and who he really is, all I know this could be a prank or a joke, so I'm just going to play it cool, I'm not about to sweat over a jackass I just met, no matter how fine he is.
"You okay in here?" Kelcey said startling me while I was deep into my own thoughts. She went towards the nachos, "I came to check and see was there any bloodshed in here since I just seen Mar'Quez walk out of here." Kelcey said. "Nope, no bloodshed." I told her keeping it short. "Wait what's up? Why you acting weird? Did he say something to you? I can go get Miles to make his ass leave." She told me getting turnt. " Kelcey calm down it's nothing like that at all I'll can kick him out myself if need be. I have some tea but promise you won't repeat what I tell you." I told her. "I promise, now spill the tea!" She urged me. "I'm not playing with you Kelcey." I told her.
"I promise I won't say anything." She assured me.
"Okay, so he came in here basically apologizing to me how he acted towards me earlier." I told her.
"Well at least he's not much of an ass as I thought he was, that's not so bad." She said to me. "Well there's more.... He told me the reason he was mean to me is because he was nervous." I told her.
"Nervous? What the hell was he nervous about, he was flipping meat?" She asked. "Well he was nervous because he likes me... He thought I was attractive." I told her and she was in complete shock.
"Wait, so are you saying Mar'quez Johnson star of the basketball team is freaking gay. The sexiest dude on campus is gay?" She asked. "Just wait there's more, so I completely shut his ass down and he walks up behind me and pressed his body against mine, I moved away, then he turned me around and stuffed his tongue in my mouth. I don't know if it's a trick or some kind of bet but I'm completely thrown off. " I told her, she was trying to pick her face up off the floor. "OMGEE!! That's too much tea!! Damn Micah you turning niggas out, you are a great catch, but damn Mar'Quez?? I'm jealous. I wouldn't say anything though unless he does in case he does have an hidden agenda." She told me. "Okay, you're right, I shouldn't think so much into it, he doesn't want anyone like me." I told her.
"I um wouldn't count myself so short Micah, any guy or girl would be lucky to have you. So he's the lucky one if you let him in. Know you're worth, now let's go party!" She told me, pulling me into the living room where the music is blaring.
I might be kicked out by the morning but right now I'm gonna enjoy myself, lose myself in the music, forgetting about Mar'Quez or my life back home. Just dance. Who knew college like could be so complicated.
Who Knew...........

TO BE CONTINUED......

HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS ENJOYED!!
MORE TO COME!!

STAY TUNED.......